F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Someone backed into my baby the other night! ?
Studio RSR

03-04-2017, 07:25 AM   #23
vincechase
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 330 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTBrandon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imkash View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for the responses guys, I definitely lost the reflector if it's not inside the bumper hollow area. I'm thinking to just get it buffed out and repainted. Wish I knew a price mark

When I first got the car someone thought I was a donor, stole the whiskers from the front bumper smh.

I would bring it to be buffed, compounded, and waxed over with a new marker installed before dropping a couple thousand on BMW paint that matches the car. From the pictures you provided, seems like that damage can be removed and non-existent with a detail rather than paint job
Sounds like a good idea, def not work all that money it's light and will be even lighter after water washes off the paint dust. Umm how much you think it'll cost for what you've mentioned ?
For that small area, it would be pretty cheap. But I would just do a full detail for the car so it all matches, around $300. Wash, clay, compound, polish, wax and possibly even interior leather as well. Check for local guys on here that can do it for you! What area are you located in?
Hmm that sounds pretty doable. I'm located in NY/NJ area so any in between I don't mind driving for a good deal
I don't know any in that area as I'm in DC but just look on here, maybe fb groups, and honestly just ask around with car people you know. My friend started in his garage, and ended up doing delivery details for the huge local BMW dealer. So possibly even ask people at your dealer if they know anyone.
That's pretty awesome.

Thanks I appreciate it
Appreciate 0