F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Armytrix Exhaust
Extreme Powerhouse

10-22-2016, 05:08 PM   #23
963mw
BMW Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrzeb2 View Post
Hey BGREWAL, i am in the same boat. I own 2015 f32 435ix (awd). I reached out to armytrix numerous times but did not get lucky with whether they have an application specific to the 435ix. They have one for yhe 435i but i am not sure if that system will be applicable on our ix version. Have you had any luck with armytrix? I would love to apply that exhaust on my car .. probably the best sounding systems for our cars currently. Please share any information here on whether you or anyone else have knowledge on this. Interestingly, i saw a response from Armytrix on this thread saying that they have a specific system available that is fpr the ix.. is that true? Cuz i didnt find it on the website? Help! I really want this system
Armytrix are basically super close to an official release for Xi, if not already ready to release. They were waiting on photos/videos of my exhaust, as I modified it to fit perfectly, so they would use that on future R&D. If you'd like I can put you through to them. PM Me.
      10-22-2016, 05:09 PM   #24
963mw
BMW Fanatic
United_States
Rep

Will post some videos in a bit.
      10-22-2016, 05:11 PM   #25
963mw
BMW Fanatic
United_States
Rep

10-23-2016, 07:08 PM   #26
Jrzeb2
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw M4 Competition Package

Yes please, any one eith details on the armytrix exhaust that is specific to the awd package .. please help and post the info on who and how to contact someone to get the exhaust. Also, I have a jb4 TUNE which utilizes the obd2 port.. armytrix exhaust also requires the use of the port.. is there any way to have the exhaust and keep the tune as well?
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2016, 04:18 AM   #27
963mw
BMW Fanatic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrzeb2 View Post
Yes please, any one eith details on the armytrix exhaust that is specific to the awd package .. please help and post the info on who and how to contact someone to get the exhaust. Also, I have a jb4 TUNE which utilizes the obd2 port.. armytrix exhaust also requires the use of the port.. is there any way to have the exhaust and keep the tune as well?
There is a way. However, this way will make you lose all the fancy things that come with Armytrix such as controlling your exhaust from your phone. What I'm thinking of doing is this:
Check solenoid valve that opens and closes exhausts. If doesn't require power full time, then simple 12v remote control kit, and connect it to battery and that's that. If the solenoid valve requires constant draw, then I don't think this will work.
      01-23-2017, 09:05 AM   #28
Jrzeb2
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw M4 Competition Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armytrix_Exhaust View Post
Hi BGREWAL,

Thank you for considering our valved exhaust for your BMW. Just want to let you know that we currently offer 435i xDrive specific system, so the fitment should not be a problem at all!

However, only we operate with the OBDII dongle. It simplifies the installation process and contains the ability to record the vehicle's running data, such as the engine temp, rpm, etc. Which can be viewed with our FREE iOS/Android app, also features the valve controller function.
Hey can you please send me a link to the xDrive specific system for the F32. I am interested in buying this system but unable to find it for the xDrive . Thanks
Appreciate 0