F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Next 100: Incentives?
Extreme Powerhouse

10-16-2016, 01:54 AM   #1
capt_slow
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F31 328d

Garage List
BMW emailed me an event invite:

Quote:
JOIN US IN CELEBRATING OUR 100TH ANNIVERSARY.THE BMW GROUP FUTURE EXHIBITION.
From the moment our company was founded one century ago, we at the BMW Group have always driven the mobility of tomorrow.

In 2016, the year of our 100th anniversary, the BMW Group is on tour in three cities on three continents, sharing ideas of the future at the BMW Group Future Exhibition, 'Iconic Impulses'. Please join us during the week-long exhibition at the final stop of this journey in Los Angeles.

Be one of the first to see the BMW Motorrad VISION NEXT 100 which will celebrate its world premiere in Los Angeles on October 11th. For the very first and only time, the BMW, MINI, BMW Motorrad, and Rolls-Royce Vision Vehicles are on display together, offering an exciting glimpse of the BMW Group's overarching vision for the mobility of tomorrow.

Select BMW models will be onsite and available for test drives, including the luxurious BMW 7 Series and the revolutionary BMW i8.

Iconic Impulses. The BMW Group Future Experience is open to the public, free of charge.
Has anyone done this yet? Do you know if there will be any sort of incentives or rebates on new vehicles if we attend, like those for UDE?

EDIT: Just came back from this event. No incentives according to reps and test drives were extremely unorganized. Waited 3 hours for a 330e before I gave up.
      10-17-2016, 11:37 PM   #2
Deleted853
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Car

Yeah, it was a mess.
Appreciate 0