F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > F30 330E No 5v reference from ECU
proTUNING Freaks

12-11-2023, 07:31 AM   #1
LukeDemot
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 330E

F30 330E No 5v reference from ECU

Good Afternoon,
a little bit of a longshot and I don't usually ask for help with motors but i feel i may have hit a little bit of a dead end and would like any suggestions please?

Background: BMW 330E 2017 F30 Starts but no response to accelerator, drive-train fault on dash, EML.

Fault codes:
100211 Throttle valve adaption lower limit not learned
103002 Accelerator pedal module, pedal sensor 1 signal short to ground
103008 Accelerator pedal module, sensor 1 signal low
10890D Intake air temperature sensor signal short to ground
108B0B Charge-air temp sensor signal short circuit to ground
10C152 CYL head temp sensor and crankcase signal: temp too high or short to ground
121002 Charge pressure sensor signal short to ground
1b7202 Brake vacuum sensor Short to ground
1c3002 Oil pressure sensor signal: short to ground

1F1A95 DME Supply 1 sensors/actuators 5v: Voltage too low

These are all the faults I have present. I understand that a sensor has potentially pulled down the 5v circuit, however i have disconnected all sensors on the Supply 5v 1 and i still get the same faults without change. the pins for the sensors were also disconnected from the harness at the DME and it made no difference, I suspected that meant the DME was at fault as I was still getting readings on live readings for the disconnected sensors which should be impossible.
The DME was replaced with new from BMW, however the faults all remain.
I have again disconnected each sensor to try identify what was causing the circuit to fail and unfortunatly came up with nothing. When disconnecting only plug A46*2B which supplys the Charge pressure sensor, Oil pressure sensor and Map/Temp sensor I do not have any 5V coming from the ECU on pin 53, 27 and 28.

I would have thought to see a voltage at least if even it was not the correct one but instead get an earth which is why i assume all the fault codes are saying short to ground.

Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. I also am qualified to work on EV/Hybrid systems before anyone suggests i should not be touching this

Cheers,
Appreciate 0