F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Windows cracking open on unlock - blegh
Studio RSR

09-18-2017, 09:27 AM   #1
Maxwagen
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 330i Wagon

Windows cracking open on unlock - blegh

So last week I coded a few little things with Bimmercode, in the advanced mode. No problems really, and I got some things to work as I intended. However, now my windows open about a half inch when I unlock my car, which is a real PITA because I have to close them every time I get in. I'm reasonably certain this is one of the comfort-access features (?), but I know I didn't code this on purpose. But now I don't know what to code to turn it off! Any ideas?

Car is a '17 F31.
      09-18-2017, 09:31 AM   #2
Maxwagen
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 330i Wagon

I just thought of something - could this be the comfort access delay setting? I originally set it to zero so my mirrors would fold as soon as I locked my car, but would this open the windows a little as soon as I unlocked the car?
      10-06-2017, 09:59 AM   #3
ELiTeNeSs
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwagen View Post
So last week I coded a few little things with Bimmercode, in the advanced mode. No problems really, and I got some things to work as I intended. However, now my windows open about a half inch when I unlock my car, which is a real PITA because I have to close them every time I get in. I'm reasonably certain this is one of the comfort-access features (?), but I know I didn't code this on purpose. But now I don't know what to code to turn it off! Any ideas?

Car is a '17 F31.
U need to turn the delay on comfort access unlock back to 2.5sec, happened to me too
Appreciate 0