F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > FS: Ohlins Road & Track F3x 3/4 Series
ARMA SPEED

03-04-2018, 02:22 PM   #1
Remonster
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

FS: Ohlins Road & Track F3x 3/4 Series

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
My lease is almost over so it's time to sell my beloved Ohlins Road & Track coilovers off of my F30. This is the BMS MP00 kit that is designed for all F3x 3/4 series vehicles. I have the original 60NM & 160NM springs that are included in the kit plus a softer 120NM rear spring that I used for greater compliance over San Diego's extremely rough roads. I also bought a new OEM front left sway bar end link which I'll include for free if your F3x has EDC (EDC cars use different FL and FR end links, non-EDC cars have the same end links on both sides and the kit is designed around a non-EDC car. If you have EDC, you install the supplied FL end link on your front right corner). I also have a KW EDC cancellation kit that is separately available for sale if you need it.

The kit is currently on my car, if you're near SoCal and want to come drive or ride in my car just let me know. If you're in SoCal, I work at a shop and can get you a good deal on installation as well.

I currently have about 8,000 miles on the kit and it is in perfect condition, no blemishes on the suspension parts, no leaks, no issues.

Appreciate 0
      03-19-2018, 06:20 PM   #2
chrissalexx_
Private
Rep
Drives: F32 435i 6MT

Interested in the suspension if it’s still for sale. I would LOVE to be in the passenger seat for a test drive.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2018, 10:05 AM   #3
Remonster
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissalexx_ View Post
Interested in the suspension if it’s still for sale. I would LOVE to be in the passenger seat for a test drive.
I have a deposit from someone interested in the set and am scheduled to uninstall it on the 28th.

If you're going to be down near San Diego before then, I can definitely take you for a ride!
Appreciate 0