F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > If Islam is so great, Why do Muslims seek refuge in Christian countries?
European Auto Source
Closed Thread

07-08-2017, 07:07 PM   #67
///M Power-Belgium
Major General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-DCT- E92 Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Stuttgart?

I think i did bad things there once.

Sorry about that
I'm sure you did bad things everywhere ..
I confess , I love bad girls .

07-08-2017, 07:16 PM   #68
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I'm sure you did bad things everywhere ..
I confess , I love bad girls .
You have to get the flavor of the culture!

Man, you make me look good, but I'm actually just weird, but bad.

Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well, I believe in God -- and the only thing that scares me is Lups.

Last edited by Lups; 07-08-2017 at 07:32 PM.
Appreciate 1
      07-08-2017, 07:23 PM   #69
///M Power-Belgium
Major General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
You have to get the flavor of the culture!

Man, you make me look good, but I'm actually just weird, bot bad.
That culture sounds explosive . And I know you look like a Finnish blonde (not fake blonde ) angel .
And you are not weird , your IQ is actually too high !
That's why I'm weird too ..
      07-08-2017, 07:31 PM   #70
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
That culture sounds explosive . And I know you look like a Finnish blonde (not fake blonde ) angel .
And you are not weird , your IQ is actually too high !
That's why I'm weird too ..
Hey no stepping on my man image! I think I'm better off when im ugly and fat here.

Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well, I believe in God -- and the only thing that scares me is Lups.
Appreciate 1
      07-08-2017, 07:44 PM   #71
///M Power-Belgium
Major General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Hey no stepping on my man image! I think I'm better off when im ugly and fat here.
You know how I am ..I can make every woman look beautiful .
But usually I give women with good potatoes a deeper love
      07-09-2017, 12:52 AM   #72
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigand View Post
You really do struggle with history.

The majority of people moving to the US were either Protestant, Lutherans or a very small smattering of Puritans.

However the Utter Bollox statement was not in reference to the statement:

Every modern european democracy is the direct result of the American form of government. Without America, the "west" as we know it would not exist and to pretend Europeans would have their societies structured as they are without us is nonsense. When people say the "west" in regards to government it really means the United States and what our ideas and government has taught the rest of the world

Most of us had democracy well before the US was even thought about.

Without the French system of law and government and that of the British, their would not be much to base things on.

http://teachingamericanhistory.org/bor/roots-chart/

If the world has learnt anything from the American form of government, it's that it is totally fucked, it's a two party system that is rapidly failing.

That can be seen from the latest election where both candidates were equally loathed and show how much the system is failing.
European countries and the US are republics and not a democracy. Democracy pretty much means mob rule.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2017, 03:29 AM   #73
Brigand
General
England
Rep
Drives: Golf R Estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
European countries and the US are republics and not a democracy. Democracy pretty much means mob rule.
Again, bollox.

How is Americans do not have a clue about Europe.

You see it time and time again.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...litical_system

Not all European countries are republics, we have constitutional monarchy.

We did try something like a republic back in 1649 (until 1660) decided we did not like it and returned to more monarchy, House of Lords and Parliament form of government.

Spain is similar, as is Sweden, the remainder are divided between types of republic government, with a good chunk not following the American system at all, other than using the term republic.

Previous: 330d F31 x drive, EBII, M Sport + , Vis Pack, Pro Media
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2017, 06:05 AM   #74
Chappers 71
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i SE

Garage List
Quote:

How is Americans do not have a clue about Europe
I suspect the majority of our colonial cousins are to busy living the American Dream to really give any worthwhile thought about Europe.

This is a nation that has a world rounders competition that involves only themselves & Canada
E34 M5. E34 525i sport.
VW Jetta Mk2 GTI 16v. 1679cc '67 resto-cal beetle
Appreciate 1
EdM5192

07-09-2017, 10:00 AM   #75
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wind Breezes View Post
Because their own countries are shitholes for a wide variety of reasons unrelated to the popular religion in those countries, and by the way many of the "Christian" countries they come to exist as such in name only. So-called "Christians" are about the most hypocritical, non-devoted religious group in existence today. They're just as bad as these "horrible Muslims". Duh...
Yeah horrible I know I mean they are on a rampage, those evil Christians. My local Catholic Church just preached that we need to blow up more concerts and the beheadings need to increase by 30% by next quarter.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 3
anglo14322

07-09-2017, 10:01 AM   #76
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdM5 View Post
Ignorant idiot. Have you ever visited Europe?
The worst ghettos in Europe you'll probably find in the Parisian Banlieus. A few places in the UK and Belgium are quite shitty as well. But still no match for the "ghettos and no go zones" of Chicago, Baltimore or Washington DC. Or Memphis or South Central LA or...
Our ghettos are a product of horrific parenting and welfare handouts.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2017, 10:06 AM   #77
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 4wheels

Quote:
You really do struggle with history.

The majority of people moving to the US were either Protestant, Lutherans or a very small smattering of Puritans.

However the Utter Bollox statement was not in reference to the statement:

Every modern european democracy is the direct result of the American form of government. Without America, the "west" as we know it would not exist and to pretend Europeans would have their societies structured as they are without us is nonsense. When people say the "west" in regards to government it really means the United States and what our ideas and government has taught the rest of the world

Most of us had democracy well before the US was even thought about.

Without the French system of law and government and that of the British, their would not be much to base things on.

http://teachingamericanhistory.org/bor/roots-chart/

If the world has learnt anything from the American form of government, it's that it is totally fucked, it's a two party system that is rapidly failing.

That can be seen from the latest election where both candidates were equally loathed and show how much the system is failing.
Most people dont know that most of the original 13 had official/state sponsored churches

Which for all practical purposes was largely ignored......

Lets move on to the bunch which you conveniently ignored that totally "Bollux" your response

The colony of Maryland was CATHOLIC.....it was a haven for persecuted catholics from England

The irish had been fleeing the murderous rule of the british throughout this period and what were the irish principally?

Wait for it....

CATHOLIC.

Lets not forget the great clearance of Scotland.......many went to Ireland and others came to the colonies....they were principally Jacobites (Catholics).

The Pilgrims of Plymouth colony were SEPARATISTS from the church of england (IE the were trying to escape the corrupt doctrine and practices of Henry the VIII's church.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2017, 04:41 PM   #78
Brigand
General
England
Rep
Drives: Golf R Estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
Most people dont know that most of the original 13 had official/state sponsored churches

Which for all practical purposes was largely ignored......

Lets move on to the bunch which you conveniently ignored that totally "Bollux" your response

The colony of Maryland was CATHOLIC.....it was a haven for persecuted catholics from England

The irish had been fleeing the murderous rule of the british throughout this period and what were the irish principally?

Wait for it....

CATHOLIC.

Lets not forget the great clearance of Scotland.......many went to Ireland and others came to the colonies....they were principally Jacobites (Catholics).

The Pilgrims of Plymouth colony were SEPARATISTS from the church of england (IE the were trying to escape the corrupt doctrine and practices of Henry the VIII's church.
Again a bit weak on your history knowledge.

Maryland pretty much came about due to rise of Puritans in England, you know the Civil War bit. Well life under the Republic was rather hard on Catholics, most assumed loyal to previous king. So the original settlers pretty much were all English, btw that's a reason for the States name...

These Puritans in turn, your separatists, were separatists from the other Puritans and not separatists from CoE, left the UK.

The clearances are relatively complicated but mainly ecomnic and pretty much carried out by Scottish landowners on their own tenants.

http://www.tartansauthority.com/reso...nd-clearances/

They were however a result of the Union of Scotland with England nearly a hundred years earlier, both the 1715 and 1745 uprisings were both looking at replacing a Protestant leader with a Catholic one.

However, as the clearances began in the 1780's (and lasted about 100 years) to simply say it was down to religion is wrong, things such as wool prices had a dramatic impact on the clearances.

My dads side of the family (sept of McGregor Clan) were actually cleared from their ancestral lands to Ireland, whereas part of my mothers family (Scottish land owners) were involved with the evicting of others.

Do try and keep up with your history please

Previous: 330d F31 x drive, EBII, M Sport + , Vis Pack, Pro Media
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2017, 07:07 AM   #79
NormanConquest
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdM5 View Post
Ignorant idiot. Have you ever visited Europe?
The worst ghettos in Europe you'll probably find in the Parisian Banlieus. A few places in the UK and Belgium are quite shitty as well. But still no match for the "ghettos and no go zones" of Chicago, Baltimore or Washington DC. Or Memphis or South Central LA or...
A few issue
All our ghetto still have police coverage, our cops haven't been run out like in Sweden
Are ghetto are due to generation of poverty partly cause by welfare
Are ghetto aren't generating people who are blowing up teen girl concerts and train stations
Appreciate 1
      07-10-2017, 07:11 AM   #80
Chappers 71
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
A few issue
All our ghetto still have police coverage, our cops haven't been run out like in Sweden
Are ghetto are due to generation of poverty partly cause by welfare
Are ghetto aren't generating people who are blowing up teen girl concerts and train stations
Are you saying that America has the best ghettos?
E34 M5. E34 525i sport.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2017, 07:21 AM   #81
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
Are you saying that America has the best ghettos?
We got the best everything.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 1
      07-10-2017, 07:23 AM   #82
Chappers 71
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Yeah, mostly thanks to us Brits
E34 M5. E34 525i sport.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2017, 07:30 AM   #83
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Yeah, mostly thanks to us Brits
Yeah and you can thank us for the billions we generously gave you guys after WWII. How quick you guys are to forget about the Marshall Plan.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2017, 07:51 AM   #84
Chappers 71
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
We gave you the gift of faster than sound flight.
Your guys couldn't get it together until we showed you how.
As for war reps that debt was paid off a long while ago
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2017, 07:56 AM   #85
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
We gave you the gift of faster than sound flight.
Your guys couldn't get it together until we showed you how.
As for war reps that debt was paid off a long while ago
You helped a bit but most of the credit for aeronautical research goes to the Germans we snatched up after WW2.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2017, 08:03 AM   #86
Chappers 71
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
You helped a bit but most of the credit for aeronautical research goes to the Germans we snatched up after WW2.
That's true for the US & Russia, us Brits were well ahead of the game. We invented the jet engine & so much more

As for Great Britain helping the us a 'bit' to achieve super sonic flight, your guys were clueless about how to sort their issues.
Go google it
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2017, 08:09 AM   #87
///M Power-Belgium
Major General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Yeah , we too ..

Kalashnikovs in Belgium => http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.en...News/1.3017156

Kalashnikovs , detonators and 2 police uniforms=> http://www.gulf-times.com/story/5555...ted-of-prepari
      07-10-2017, 08:27 AM   #88
Chappers 71
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
unfortunately weapons are easily available in Europe due to open borders & the large number of ex Warsaw Pact countries.
E34 M5. E34 525i sport.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread