F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > ANTIFA Goes Full Retard
Extreme Power House

07-10-2017, 02:20 PM   #23
Zippster
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
This could be it! You think Lindsey played a role in this too?

It's funny how much i have complained over this quite mild and harmless bug, but today my friend's kids started to show symptoms. It's hilarious how my horrible week became a wrinkle the moment when i realized my friend is actually screwed. Things are so easy when not pregnant!
I bet it was Putin, you know he reads these posts.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2017, 02:25 PM   #24
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippster View Post
I bet it was Putin, you know he reads these posts.
But Lindsey Graham is hot, my mother-in-law says so. She would totally envy me if he was involved! Could putin and Lindsey collude and this was their joined effort?

Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well, I believe in God -- and the only thing that scares me is Lups.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2017, 03:12 PM   #25
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Graham hacked Putin's account then put the bug on you

Look positive, since you have to sick-baby-sit you can't go to MIL to work/not eat.
Appreciate 1
Lups10622

07-10-2017, 03:21 PM   #26
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Graham hacked Putin's account then put the bug on you

Look positive, since you have to sick-baby-sit you can't go to MIL to work/not eat.
will never, ever eat her cooking again. Fuck no. Absolutely fuck no.

Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well, I believe in God -- and the only thing that scares me is Lups.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 05:53 AM   #27
jmg
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3, i3 REx

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobb View Post
This reminds me of a quote from our war time Prime Minister, Sir Winston Churchill.

"The fascists of the future, will be the anti-fascists".

They have become everything they purport to hate, but are too dumb to realise.

Churchill was never reported to have ever said those words, and the Churchill Society supports this.

I find it telling that a misquote in this very thread with this very subject matter is so mistakenly presented by one member, Lobb and then supported by the following people who appreciated the post:

Delta0311
MKSixer
DonaldPump

and

Chihuahua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
I'm glad someone else recognizes this too.
I realize that we're not here to fact check each other, but it just goes to show that even the most intelligent people will follow blindly for the sake of upholding an opinion they already hold. On the other side of that coin is the denial of information that does not uphold their opinions.

Lets examine another quote from Churchill:

"I do not agree that the dog in a manger has the final right to the manger even though he may have lain there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place."

-Winston Churchill, Peel Commission, 1937

As a part time liberal, I risk using the word "racist" should a conservative accuse me of being a "whiney bitch". I ask those same people what word they would use.

I leave you with these ever relevant and wise words:

Quote:
That typo is just the cherry on top isn't it?
Previous: F30 340i M Sport ZTR • F30 328i Sport • Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250

Last edited by jmg; 07-14-2017 at 11:48 AM.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 10:22 AM   #28
MKSixer
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Churchill was never reported to have ever said those words, and the Churchill Society supports this.

I find it telling that a misquote in this very thread with this very subject matter is so mistakenly presented by one member, Lobb and then supported by the following people who appreciated the post:

Delta0311
MKSixer
DonaldPump

and

Chihuahua

I realize that we're not here to fact check each other, but it just goes to show that even the most intelligent people will follow blindly for the sake of upholding an opinion they already hold. On the other side of that coin is the denial of information that does not uphold their opinions.

"I do not agree that the dog in a manger has the final right to the manger even though he may have lain there for a very long time. I do not admit that right. I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place."

As a part time liberal, I risk using the word "racist" should a conservative accuse me of being a "whiney bitch". I ask those same people what word they would use.

That type is just the cherry on top isn't it?
Interesting view.
I am going to simply admit that I upheld a quote that I have heard attributed to Mr. Churchill. It has been so widely attributed to him that there is information stating that it is a common error.
Sorry I'm so dumb.

Now on the the rest. Nearly everyone in that day and time would be called racist based on our view of what is racist. He was simply a man of and in his time. And while his views are abhorrent they actually miss the true nature of societal conflict. The society with the best technology always wins. Societies of lower tech may temporarily oust the higher tech society, in the end, higher technology always wins.

Race has nothing to do with it.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 11:47 AM   #29
jmg
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Sorry I'm so dumb.
Again, my point is that even intelligent people get misled:

Quote:
It's Lobb who used the word "dumb":

Quote:

Quote:
He was simply a man of and in his time.
Indeed. Are we men of our time?
Previous: F30 340i M Sport ZTR • F30 328i Sport • Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 12:49 PM   #30
MKSixer
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:

You reused it, thereby taking ownership.
I like to think that I am, some agree, some disagree. I just believe heavily in individual determinism.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 1
      07-14-2017, 01:09 PM   #31
Lobb
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M135i

Whatever I'm being blamed for, I claim the third amendment, or is it the first?

Last edited by Lobb; 07-14-2017 at 02:24 PM.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 02:15 PM   #32
jmg
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

I like to think that I am, some agree, some disagree. I just believe heavily in individual determinism.
I also quoted and reused Churchill. I claim no ownership of that. Intent is determining factor here.

Furthermore if you are a believer in individual determinism than Churchill being a man of his time does not excuse him for his beliefs. By your standards, we judge based on the individual.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 02:31 PM   #33
jmg
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
To clarify, if Lobb just called a group of people "dumb" because they were duped by a quote from a source they were unaware of, what do we call you, Delta0311, DonaldPump, and Chihuahua for falling for another quote? Isn't it a double standard that Lobb can call them dumb, but not you because you share a similar opinion?

I like to think Lobb is being unfair rather than you, Delta, Donald and Chihuahua being actually dumb. Maybe misinformed, but not necessarily "dumb".
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 02:32 PM   #34
jmg
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Whatever I'm being blamed for, I claim the third amendment, or is it the first?
Which amendment is the right to be wrong?
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 03:32 PM   #35
Lobb
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M135i

Quote:
Which amendment is the right to be wrong?
You're asking me?
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 03:52 PM   #36
DETRoadster
Major
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Antifa combat training. The fruity looking kid in green combat stance is priceless.

Just want to make sure I have this straight. Are these guys the violent, seething, murderous, Liberals that everyone is so worked up over? Really? These guys?

Floral print hats and a prosthetic leg. When will the terror stop?!

Last edited by DETRoadster; 07-14-2017 at 04:01 PM.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 04:41 PM   #37
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:

Delta0311
MKSixer
DonaldPump

and

Chihuahua

Yeah because I'm going to fact check to make sure every quote posted on here is accurate.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you don’t see it, and if you don’t believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 05:03 PM   #38
jmg
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Yeah because I'm going to fact check to make sure every quote posted on here is accurate.
No you're not. Thats the point.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 05:10 PM   #39
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
No you're not. Thats the point.
Eh I'm still way more accurate than CNN and I'm not even trying.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you don’t see it, and if you don’t believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 05:14 PM   #40
jmg
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Quote:
Just so you know what I meant.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 07:13 PM   #41
SumBMWGuy
Captain
Rep
Drives: A German Car

How is it ok to have this in the title of a thread? If I were to make a thread about how "insert racially charged epithet here" were stupid, I would be banned from the board. Yet someone can make a thread such as this is fine with the mods?
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 08:58 PM   #42
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
How is it ok to have this in the title of a thread? If I were to make a thread about how "insert racially charged epithet here" were stupid, I would be banned from the board. Yet someone can make a thread such as this is fine with the mods?
What the fuck? What racial epithet did I use in the title of this thread? And what's wrong with retards? When I was in boot camp the DIs referred to us a retards all the damn time when we screwed up.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2017, 10:35 PM   #43
jmg
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
What the fuck? What racial epithet did I use in the title of this thread? And what's wrong with retards? When I was in boot camp the DIs referred to us a retards all the damn time when we screwed up.
It's derogatory. If I was to say that someone who is actually mentally disabled is retarded, that's okay. I'm only stating their condition. I'm not putting them down. But if I yell at them, "hey retard" that's different. I should all someone by their name and not reduce them to their condition. Unless we are friends and we know each other like that.

When we call someone I disagree with a "retard" we are attempting to insult them by comparing them to something that is insulting. We are using the word in a way that insults. Again, its intention. It's reducing something that we should have more empathy for into an insult.

Besides, just because your DI called you one doesn't mean we should be using it in our daily language. Its tactless.

Hilariously, you committed something equally as erroneous when you supported a false quote in your own thread. Who's "retarded" now? Looks like you just fell into your own insult. Good job.
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2017, 10:10 AM   #44
bbbbmw
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Quote:
This reminds me of a quote from our war time Prime Minister, Sir Winston Churchill.

"The fascists of the future, will be the anti-fascists".

Delta0311
MKSixer
DonaldPump

and

Chihuahua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
I'm glad someone else recognizes this too.

Quote:
Shouldn't we be debating the quote, not simply the attribution?

I agree with the quote; fascism seems to be embraced by the left, as they seem to constantly be attempting to silence their critics, rather than allowing them to speak. The mob mentality is essentially fascism.