F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > BMW Connected Drive Malfunction
ARMA SPEED

06-21-2017, 11:38 PM   #1
AlphaQuad
Private
Rep
Drives: 328ix GT

BMW Connected Drive Malfunction

My problem started when I renewed my ARTTI on the 16th of June. It worked fine until today when I noticed in the Connected Drive Store it asked me to purchase it again. Called BMW Assist they said for some reason the system rejected the request and refunded my money. Rep went ahead and made sure the refund went through and gave me a free month of ARTTI until my refund was processed so I could renew the service again after the month for my inconvenience. Then today none of the remote services part of the Connected Drive Services would work (ventilate, unlock, lock ,lights etc.) Talked on the phone with a BMW Genius and went through all the troubleshooting, deleting and re-installing app removing car and adding it back to the app. Didn't work. Finally suggested I book it in to the dealer. When I got home I decided to log on-to my Connected Drive portal and try removing the VIN and re-adding it again. This time it reset all the BMW Assist services, TeleService, eCall, Assist, ARTTI so now nothing works! Called BMW Assist and they said by removing the car from my account it reset all the services and I have to go into the dealer to have them reset and reprogram everything. Just wanted to vent because its just so annoying. But crossing my fingers that after all this the remote services will work, and everything else lol
Appreciate 0