F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > 2017 F33 LCI 6,5" display upgrades? Options?
proTUNING Freaks

05-06-2024, 09:41 AM   #1
vpsoini
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F33 LCI

2017 F33 LCI 6,5" display upgrades? Options?

Hi,

I have a 430iX F33 LCI 2017 with 6,5" info display and like many others, also I would like to play with an idea of bigger screen...

My car has following options, which I think will have an impact on the choices for upgrading...

S606 Navigation system Business
S610 Head-up display
S650 CD drive
S654 DAB tuner
S688 Harman/Kardon surround sound system
S698 Area-Code 2 for DVD
S6AC Intelligent emergency call
S6AE Teleservices
S6AK Connected Drive Services
S6NS Comfort telephony w/ enhanced Smartphone
S6WA Instrument panel with extended scope
S508 Park Distance Control (PDC)

ofc there are many more options, but those have something to do with the infoscreen.

If I understand correctly from RealOEM, the current display unit is 65506837128

Can you give some information, which are upgrades to consider? 8,8" OEM, 10+" OEM , 10+" aftermarket (android), something else? I do not need touch screen, but doesn't hate it either.

I would naturally like, that everything OEM works (like BT, HUD etc.). I don't have e-sys yet, but do have ENET cable and going for e-sys...

And one reminder, if aftermarket parts are suggested: I live in Finland and use my car year around. Coldest last winter was around -30C , so the display should handle that (I know OEM does)

Gimme some pros and cons for the options. Also links to the previous similar questions here in this forum are appreciated.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0