F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > Before and After Grill Photos
Studio RSR

07-21-2012, 02:32 PM   #23
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by omar_liendo View Post
Post pics when you plasti-dip or buy the whiskers! I'll probably end up buying mine even though is $75!
$75 For both? If so thats a killer price. I paid $55 a piece and it was $122 shipped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLennox View Post
I just counted 10 bumps under the grill on your front bumper? Never seen that one before, whats the cause?
Oh yeah those are painted license plate hole covers. They installed the plate bracket in the factory even though my state does not require a front plate. I romoved the bracket and there were 8 holes so I had to fill them. I was thinking about getting it filled, but Im going to retrofit to an M sport bumber so Ill just leave it alone for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahzari View Post
I agree, that's why my black 328i will keep its grills.

OP:

Your car does look very nice, though. What percent tint are you running? It looks sleek without being "murdered out"

I'm guessing the next mod will be painted reflectors
I agree Im still having mixed emotions about the black on black. But I been getting a lot more compliments since I installed the black so it must be a crowd favorite. I dont want it murdered out, I was thinking about getting 19in M5 replicas in gunmetal.

And yes you guessed it right Im going to order the color matched reflectors from **********s.

Thanks for the compliments.

EDIT; Oh and its 20% tint all the way around.