F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > 9 Days & 1000 Miles: My Winter Euro Delivery Photos (Warning: Intense Volume of Pics)
Studio RSR

02-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #1
Jackson743
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i M-Sport/EBII/ED 12/5

Cool 9 Days & 1000 Miles: My Winter Euro Delivery Photos (Warning: Intense Volume of Pics)

It's been about one and half months since I came back from Munich and about 3 weeks since I picked up my beautiful F30. I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures. Strangely, my Euro Delivery date took place at the end of my trip. I know that is totally backwards, but I had a work commitment I couldn't postpone. I just wanted to get my car ASAP and have some time away. I totally recommend buying a BMW and taking European Delivery. Although, maybe not in winter. But, it is a lot of fun, and The Welt is amazing. Just do it.

My stay in Europe was 9 days, two countries and 1000 miles in a rented BMW 320d coupe. That's right Americans, a diesel! Great car. My itinerary was:

Day 1: Arrive Munich (UPDATED 02/23/2013)
Day 2: Stuttgart- Mercedes Museum & Porsche Museum (UPDATED 02/23/2013)
Day 3: Wurzburg (UPDATED 02/24/2013)
Day 4: Rothenberg (UPDATED 02/25/2013)
Day 5: Fussen- Hohenschwangau & Neuschwanstein (Mad King Ludwig's Castle) (UPDATED 03/02/2013)
Day 6: Ferrari Museum (PART I: UPDATED 03/06/2013) BIG 90+ Pic Ferrari Update Coming Soon! (PART II: UPDATED 03/07/2013)
Day 7: Munich (UPDATED 03/11/2013) Big BMW Welt Update Coming Soon!!!
Day 8: The Big Day @ The Welt, BMW Museum, Home (ED Thread Completed 03/14/2013)- Thanks for your patience

For those who don’t want to endure a couple hundred pictures before the money shot, here it is:

For you sadistic people with too much time on your hands, we start at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) 7 days earlier.

<Note> I’ll post pictures as time allows. I’m sorry I just can’t post everything at once. This is a lot of work.

Day 1: Arrive Munich

My 747 pulls up at LAX.

And, we’re off. But, I’ve got to catch a connecting flight in Frankfurt.

On my way to a connecting flight. Beautiful airport.

What a beast.

Munich Airport

My rental 320d coupe with manual and nav. I don’t know what I would have done without the nav in Germany. I’d be completely lost.

Long flight and off to the hotel.

ArtHotel. Two blocks from the main train station in Munich. Nice mid-priced hotel.

The world famous Hofbrauhaus. My first parking ticket. Don’t drive to the Altstadt.

I’m so freeking tired here. But, I’m determined not to go to bed too early so I won’t be jetlagged.

Beer was awesome. The sausage . . . ehhh.

Back to my room. The end of a very, very long day.

Day 2: Stuttgart- Mercedes Museum & Porsche Museum

Rise early for a busy day visiting the home of two iconic manufacturers. A pretty nice breakfast provided by the ArtHotel. Germans love cold cuts for breakfast.

Driving in a snowstorm. Don’t see this in Southern California often.

Warning: If you don’t like cars, stop here because there’s a lot of car pictures. Old ones, new ones, trucks, race cars, etc.

This was kind of weird. Across the street I could see them testing cars in the wet by doing donuts.

This may have been the most beautiful car in the building. I don’t know anything about it, and I’m not a huge classic car guy, but there was something very special about this car.

The Museum had a Mille Miglia Special Display

The most famous room in the museum. The room with the banking.

The Silver Arrows

Mika Hakkinen’s race suit and helmet. World Champion 1998 and 1999.

The Great Juan Manuel Fangio

And finally, a couple pictures of the branch dealership attached to the museum.

My European Delivery Thread http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=807429

Last edited by Jackson743; 03-17-2013 at 09:45 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #2
Jackson743
Lieutenant
Rep

9 Days & 1000 Miles- My Winter Euro Delivery Photos

Day 2 (Con’t) Porsche Museum

I could have spent all day in the Merc Museum, but I needed to get across town to Zuffenhausen and Porsche. Back into my BMW. Not a bad way to spend the day.

Anyone that has seen ‘Ultimate Factories’ Porsche, here is that famous bridge that carries chassises from, I believe, the paint shop to assembly.

My European Delivery Thread http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=807429

Last edited by Jackson743; 02-24-2013 at 09:34 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #3
Jackson743
Lieutenant
Rep

9 Days & 1000 Miles- My Winter Euro Delivery Photos

My favorite car here. Porsche GT. Beautiful. Timeless.

The museum repair shop.

Porsche Museum Restaurant

Umm. This was a mistake. Currywurst.

After checking into the Ibis Hotel Stuttgart, I venture out to the Königstrasse and the Christmas Market. Germans love Christmas Markets. Pretty cool.

I make a discovery. Hot Spiced red wine and piping hot crepes are pretty damn good when it’s 20 degrees F. Good thing I took the train.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

Last edited by Jackson743; 02-23-2013 at 11:20 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 09:48 AM   #4
Jackson743
Lieutenant
Rep

Day 6, Part II: Maranello, Ferrari Museum and The Cavallino Restaurant

Before I visit the Ferrari Museum, I get diverted and I rent a Ferrari 458 Italia for a short 10-minute drive around Maranello. It was a lot of fun to drive such an amazing car. Probably a stupid a thing to do in Italy.

My co-driver/babysitter (damn, I forget his name). Great guy. I’ll always remember him saying for these little spurts “poosh . . . 8,000 rpm . . . goh, goh!”

A couple of other Ferraris available to drive: F430 Scuderia, F458 Spyder, a couple Californias in the background. I believe a 599 was the most expensive to drive.

The Ferrari Museum (formerly The Galleria Ferrari). My favorite sports are the NFL and Formula 1. Ferrari is my team. I consider this my F1 Hajj.

A couple of gorgeous, classic Ferrari F1 cars.

Another classic F1 Ferrari.

One of the iconic Gilles Villenueve’s Ferraris.

Nigel Mansell’s Ferrari

Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa’s 2011 Ferrari F150

The Old Man

After visiting the Mercedes & Porsche Museums, the Ferrari Museum appeared small. Even though, there is so much F1 history with Ferrari, the building itself is a bit dull. But, this room to me was holy ground. And Ferrari plays it up here, too, with the historic videos and music. It’s quite emotive.

I started watching F1 in 1996 when I caught the last half of the Italian Grand Prix at Monza. Michael Schumacher won an improbable victory in a slug of a John Bernard designed Ferrari. The car was fugly, slow and unreliable. To win at Monza in such a car was totally unexpected. The Tifosi appeared to be overcome and invaded the track (little did I know they storm the track every year). But, this started my interest in F1 and the Scuderia Ferrari (the F1 team). After several soul-crashing years, this room displays the cars from Ferrari’s modern golden age and all of its F1 trophies. This room is glorious.

I hope I have this correct. The 1999 Constructor’s Championship Ferrari F399 of Schumacher and Eddie Irvine

Michael Schumacher’s 2000 World Driver’s Championship F1-2000. This car ended Ferrari’s 20 year winless world driver’s championship streak.

Michael Schumacher’s 2001 World Driver’s Championship F2001.

Michael Schumacher’s 2002 World Driver’s Championship F2002.

Michael Schumacher’s 2003 & 2004 World Driver’s Championship F2003-GA & F2004.

Kimi Raikkonen’s 2007 World Driver’s Championship F2007 and the 2008 Constructor’s Championship F2008 of Raikkonen and Felipe Massa.

Mercedes may have a nicer, bigger Museum, but their trophy case pales in comparison to Ferrari’s.

My guy when he was at Ferrari, the 7-time World Champion, Michael Schumacher (93 F1 wins). No one comes even close statistically.

Next I go upstairs.

One of my favorite all time Ferraris. the Berlinetta Boxer. These two pictures are weak and a poor effort. Apologies.

The Daytona California. Incredible car, incredibly crap pictures. Again, poor effort on my part. I must have been out of sorts.

I’ve never thought too much of the Dino, but restored and in this classic color it’s great looking. I wonder what they are worth now. They used to the red-headed step child for Ferraris.

That’s it for the Museum.

Next, I drive around the factory before I head to the world famous (and perhaps tourist-ee) Cavallino Restaurant.

This is the rear entrance to the factory where all the prototypes enter and leave. Think of those ‘spy’ photos in the car mags of prototype Ferraris in full camouflage.

Of course, I had to find Fiorano, Ferrari’s test track. Unfortunately, this is it . . . the gate.

This the home of the Scudera Ferrari Marboro, the F1 team.

Right across the main entrance to the factory is The Cavallino Restaurant. Food on my trip actually has been a little of a disappointment. I expect big things since I’m in Italy.

A couple Schumacher helmets. And, an Alain Prost helmet? The 4-time world champion was famously fired by the Italians for criticizing the car.

Photo of Enzo Ferrari, Niki Lauda, and the current Chairman, Luca de Montezemolo.

After taking my photos and completely embarrassing myself as a total tourist, I sit for lunch. They must be use to it. My waiter speaks no English and the menu is in Italian. Great waiter and I tell him I’ll eat what he recommends. This pleases him. I just tell him I only require proscuitto, and something in the region’s famous balsamic vinaigrette.

Of course, he starts me off with San Pellegrino, and then the proscuitto and melon. Just kill me here, I’d die happy. Clearly, I’m too emotional to take a photo in focus . . . with a fully automatic Nikon.

This was the best pasta I’ve ever had . . . seriously. I didn’t know it was allowed to put the aged balsamic vinaigrette on the pasta. These Italians are genius.

This whole meal was amazing. Best of the trip.

A photo with a picture of the Old Man in the background.

One last picture of the Ferrari factory entrance in the late afternoon light.

Next day, the long drive back to Munich . . . the big day at the Welt is the day after that.

Last edited by Jackson743; 03-07-2013 at 10:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 09:48 AM   #5
Jackson743
Lieutenant
Rep

Day 8, Part 3- The Big Day: The BMW Museum

This is the lobby.

The BMW museum is a bit of an enigma. Except for the ‘bowl’, the museum seems to be in large part below the ground. While BMW doesn’t really obtain level of historical relevance in actual cars as Mercedes, or have the racing pedigree of Porsche and Ferrari, the interior of the museum is modern, innovative and striking.

The 3-Series Room

This seems to be a roadster room.

The M-Power Display

This is a shot from the top of the museum.

This is the very top of the museum. I’m just exhausted by this point.

I limp back to the Welt. I’m getting ready to depart. A couple last photos from the back of The Welt.

A good view of where the actually car deliveries take place.

It’s been just a fantastic day and I’ll never forget it. This is the only way to buy a new BMW. I more than recommend it.

The next afternoon my flight departs for Los Angeles. I stopped at Dachau on the way to the airport, but I’m not going post those pictures. I’ll just say if you are in Munich, it should also be on your list. That said, it’s been a great trip and vacation. I look forward to coming back someday.

The End

If you made this far, thanks for watching my ED trip. I’ll leave you with a couple of pictures I’ve already posted of my F30 in the California sun.

Last edited by Jackson743; 03-14-2013 at 11:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 09:48 AM   #6
Jackson743
Lieutenant
Rep

Day 7: Pit-Stop in Austria, Aldstadt

Most of Tuesday was devoted to the 6 hour drive back to Munich. My one stop was this place, Rosenburger. I passed a couple of them driving through Austria on the way to Italy. It’s a very nice place to stop for a break.

I return to the ArtHotel after the long drive. It’s only two blocks away from the Hauptbahnhof, the central Munich train station. It’s a pretty good value at an off-season rate of $75.00 plus $15.00 day for parking. Ask for a room with the nice rainfall shower.

After a rest, I’m going see the Altstadt (Munich Old Town) via the Hauptbahnhof.

The Munich Christmas market in front of the The “New” Town Hall at the Marienplatz.

Christmas choir.

Tomorrow . . . The Big Day at the Welt. Big BMW Welt Update Coming Soon!!!

Last edited by Jackson743; 03-11-2013 at 11:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 09:48 AM   #7
Jackson743
Lieutenant
Rep

Day 3: Wurzburg, The Residenz, Arrive Rothenberg

After breakfast, I depart the Ibis Stuttgart Hotel to tour The Residenz and visit the town of Wurzburg.

The Residenz. You may have seen it that movie, the lastest Three Musketeers.

I’m early and The Residenz is not open yet. It seems the sun is going to make an appearance. I’ve not seen it since LA and I’m hopeful.

The Marienberg Fortress between the buildings.

Rumor is true. The sun.

There’s no photography allowed in The Residenz. Panorama shot with iPhone.

Town of Wurzburg. It’s beautiful city and seems like a great place to live.

I was told there are more churches in Wurzburg than any other German city.

Another German Christmas market.

The Main River and an old bridge.

The Marienburg Fortress seen from the bridge.

NEXT STOP: ROTHENBURG

I arrive at Rothenburg, the old, medieval city, and the Hotel Sonne late afternoon. The hotel has a great location, a block from the main square, but it’s the most basic, small and uncomfortable room I’ve ever stayed at. Plus, I have to park the 320i outside the city walls.

After I check-in, I hit the biggest of all Christmas markets. The main square is packed with people. And, it’s just bitter cold.

Thankfully, there’s still these sausages and crepes.

Last edited by Jackson743; 03-15-2013 at 11:49 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 09:48 AM   #8
Jackson743
Lieutenant
Rep

Day 8, Part 1- The Big Day: The Welt & Delivery

Well, it’s finally here. Finally, I get see my new car. I’ve not even seen The Welt yet, but that is about to change. The Welt is only a couple of miles from the hotel.

There it is.

Of course, the BMW corporate offices and museum, which are across the street from the The Welt. The museum is the bowl.

Unsurprisingly, the underground parking is full of BMW’s.

I enter The Welt from the elevator, not the front door. My appointment time is early, so the place is just coming to life. The Welt “tornado” is at the center of the photo, the front door just to the left of that. You can see the Mini display in the foreground on the left. Through the window, the BMW corporate offices.

I’m directed to the elevator that will take me to delivery check-in and the Premium Lounge. That elevator is that ‘pillar’ in the center of the photo. The elevator door is on the opposite side of the glass window. That’s the gift shop on the right. For reference, the Mini display is immediately to the right of the gift shop.

The anticipation is building. I find the elevator that will take me to check-in.

The European Delivery office.

The lady that checks me in.

I’ve got a few minutes before a smartly dressed gentleman will do a vehicle walk-through. I didn’t take any good pictures of him, and I forget his name. But this is a picture of the tabletop monitors used.

I mill around the Premium Lounge for a bit, and visit the wardrobe area to drop off my coat, camera case and paperwork. They give you a key to a sizeable locker. The Premium Lounge is your base at The Welt. I return to it several times during the day.

I’ll take breakfast after I see my car. I’m not going to drive the car outside because it doesn’t have winter tires. As a matter of fact, in a few of hours it starts to snow hard.

A couple of quick pictures of The Premium Lounge.

After I finish the walk-through, the big moment is finally here. We head to that famous staircase I’ve seen so much of (note the corporate offices and museum through the window).

I don’t see it yet.

The car elevator.

There it is. This staircase thing is quite dramatic and fun. First, you see your new car from afar, high up. The thing is rotating on a turntable under a spotlight.

Finally, I greet my new car in person. Boy, it looks beautiful and the color is just awesome.

So, we’ve come full circle from the very first photo I posted on this ED thread. I’ve been in Europe one week and traveled almost exactly 1000 miles. A nice girl took this complementary picture and gave it to me on a thumbdrive. Note the staircase and Welt tornando in the background of the photo. Other than really good, useful cupholders, these Germans think of everything.

Next, I do a victory lap around The Welt and hand back one of the keys (FOB). I’m not driving it outside because I don’t have the winter tires and I don’t really have time.

Last edited by Jackson743; 03-14-2013 at 09:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 09:48 AM   #9
Jackson743
Lieutenant
Rep

Day 8, Part 2- The Big Day: The Welt & The Premium Lounge

It’s time for breakfast in the Premium Lounge.

I signed up for the factory tour at 11:00am, but I have a some time to kill. So I walk out the front entrance to look around.

A view from the entrance. I start to view the cars.

Right about here, I do the BMW factory tour. Again, there is no photography in the factory. The factory is just across the street to the left of the museum and corporate tower. They assemble F30’s there. Both 328i’s and 335i’s, as well as, as the N20 engine. I was told the N55 is assembled in Austria. If memory serves, we toured the stamping facility, the robotic frame assembly, the paint shop, N20 assembly, painted frame/body storage, engine testing, and I’m sure a bunch of other stuff I forget. Unfortunately, the actual vehicle assembly was not in operation, probably because it was December. There are great YouTube videos of the manufacturing process. If you go to The Welt, the factory tour is a must.

This is the bridge you can take to walk to the factory and the museum. There is a crosswalk, too.

The tour takes a couple of hours and I was actually a bit tired afterwards. I head back to the Lounge for lunch before I tackle the BMW Museum. This is turning into a long day.

Ehhh . . .

I love these push button expresso, cappacino, latte, café Americano machines.

This is a view from the balcony of the Premium Lounge.

The Mini display & Rolls Royce display

A Husqvarna motorcycle show

Gorgeous bike.

The M Power display.

Last edited by Jackson743; 03-14-2013 at 09:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 09:48 AM   #10
Jackson743
Lieutenant
Rep

Day 4- Rothenburg and Drive to Fussen

Day 4- Rothenburg and Drive to Fussen

The forecast calls for a sunny day. So I wake early so I can get some good pictures with the morning light. Again, it’s just really cold. A word about German hotel rooms, they don’t have coffeemakers. It’s odd. It’s wrong. And, usually nothing is open early. I don’t know why I mention this, other than it was an issue for me.

First thing, I check on my car. It’s still there, but covered in this white crystallized substance.

Outside the city walls.

As the sun came up, the tourists poured in.

The Rathaus (Town Hall) in the daytime.

St. James’s Church

NEXT STOP: FUSSEN

Last edited by Jackson743; 03-14-2013 at 09:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 09:48 AM   #11
Jackson743
Lieutenant
Rep

Day 5: Fussen, Hohenschwangau, The Neuschwanstein (Mad King Ludwig’s Castle)

Day 5: Fussen, Hohenschwangau, The Neuschwanstein (Mad King Ludwig’s Castle)

In the afternoon, I depart Rothenburg for the 2 hour drive to Füssen. It’s my first stretch of autobahn in the dry. Driving 180–200 kph is just the best.

But, the weather turned around about this tunnel.

I need an expresso. I stop at one of these really nice gas/rest stops. These places are just great. BTW, for those doing a future ED and haven’t been to Germany, you pump the gas first.

The bathroom. Very Teutonic. First, you pay to get in. It’s staffed and pristinely clean. We should do this in the US.

Check out the food. This is a gas station.

My expresso. I guess it’s really a latte. Germans always give that little butter cookie.

I feel better and I’m off again.

I arrive at the Villa Toscana in the evening. These pictures are from the next morning. Villa Toscana is by far the nicest place I stayed at. I recommend it. It’s a bit outside of Fussen in a residential area, but I was there only for the night.

The two castles I’m visiting are the Hohenschwangau and the more famous Neuschwanstein. They are within walking distance of each other. They are both a bit of a climb, especially the Neuschwanstein. You can pay for a horse-drawn carriage ride, but I just walked it.

These were like Clydesdales. Very beefy horses.

There’s a little village, with hotels, restaurants and gift shops, at the base of the castles.

The older Hohenschwanstein

There is no photography in the castle. After the tour I descend the hill.

The Neuschwanstein from the village.

I’m almost there.

The gatehouse.

Inside the courtyard. It’s absolutely filled with Japanese tourists.

The back of the gatehouse. It may not be called that.

Again, there’s no photography in the castle. This picture is just as I exit.

Goodbye to Mad King Ludwig’s Castle. It’s beautiful. Put it on your bucket list.

Last edited by Jackson743; 03-03-2013 at 01:37 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 09:48 AM   #12
Jackson743
Lieutenant
Rep

Day 6: Maranello, Ferrari Museum, Part 1
Big 90 Pic Ferrari Update on the way! Apologies for not finishing this sooner.

After visiting the Neuschwanstein Castle, I point the car at the Austria Alps and head south. I’m actually on a two lane semi-twisty mountain road all the way to Innsbruck. The further I drive into the Alps, the warmer it gets. The mountaintops are covered with snow, but the valleys are green. Strange micro-climate going on. I’m not sure why that is exactly other than it’s early winter and Alps cause all the snow to dump in Bavaria.

I had to stop and snap a photo of this idyllic Austrian village.

Bimmer is getting a bit dirty.

I arrive at the CaPenelope Agritourismo outside Maranello about 9pm that night. These photos are taken the next morning.

While Villa Toscana was the nicest hotel, CaPenelope was the most fun. CaPenelope had by far the biggest room complete with a kitchen (with moka pot and expresso!). It wasn’t modern or luxurious, but very country and Italian. I was my favorite place to stay.

It’s an agritourismo. That means farm animals.

A glorious sunny day.

Last edited by Jackson743; 03-06-2013 at 10:16 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 10:29 AM   #13
DrivenByE30
Brigadier General
France
Rep
Drives: '12 F30 Lux 335i 6MT

Damn !! I Love all your Photos/Pictures !!

Although you had it backward, it looks like you still had a great ED trip!

Awaiting for the rest of it.

Suggestion: you might want to split the photos into different posts.
That way you dont overload the first page
Put like 5 or 6 photos per posts (or more depending on your total picture counts)
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 10:33 AM   #14
makonto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ///M

Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #15
Itgb
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E91

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I did a similar trip without the ED in 2007 (mercedes, porsche, audi museums) and had a blast.
      02-23-2013, 11:54 AM   #16
Jamesons Viggen
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '98 M Roadster stg 2+ S/C

Your fav Benz, the red one, yeah that is a 500k, multi million dollar car. I built high end models growing up, a company called Pocher has a 1/8th scale model of it I built where the engine cranks, brakes work, and you lace up each wire wheel. It takes a few hundred hours to build the model. Must have been amazing to see it in the flesh.

'98 Dinan/RMS stage 2+(VAC cams, CES Cutring etc)
'15 Buick Regal "T"(wife)
'06 Saab 9-5 Combi 5mt (full suspension, LSD, clipped turbo etc)
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 01:43 PM   #17
zorroone
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Dravit Grey G21 M340d

Just BRILLIANT
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 10:24 PM   #18
J1n
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8 V8 '14

WOW nice pics.. GIVE US MORE!
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 10:38 PM   #19
chrisny
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i

Great pics
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 11:28 PM   #20
Jackson743
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivenByE30 View Post
Damn !! I Love all your Photos/Pictures !!

Although you had it backward, it looks like you still had a great ED trip!

Awaiting for the rest of it.

Suggestion: you might want to split the photos into different posts.
That way you dont overload the first page
Put like 5 or 6 photos per posts (or more depending on your total picture counts)
Hey thanks. I've modeled it after yours.

I took your advice on the Porsche pictures and posted 5 or 6 at a time, but it never turns over into page 2. It's a very long page.

Appreciate 0
      02-24-2013, 12:25 AM   #21
bmwluvr24
Driving Mika all over California.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E60 M5

Wonderful pictures! I miss Germany so much. The food, people, atmosphere, and history are all so amazing. Thank you very much for posting this.
      02-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #22
mdsbuc
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 335i M Sport-'12MustGT 5.0

Beautiful! You're warming me up for our trip; now less than two months away! Congratulations on the beautiful new bimmer!

2013 335i M Sport- EBII / BLACK / Dk Walnut /Packages- Prem / DHP / Tech / Driver Assist / DA Plus Options- 8 Sprt AT / Htd FS / HK / Hi Bm Asst /403 19" w/perf tyres

Ordered: 12/15/12, ED Delivery Date: 04/23/13
Appreciate 0