F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Oh Yes!
GetBMWParts

11-27-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
Respm
Rep
Drives: VW

Oh Yes!

Just had a call from my dealer in Bristol, my 320d Lux has just left the plant, expected in Bristol between 3rd and 7th December. I thought they only started to make it yesterday - I must be wrong.
Sadly I can't pick it up until the 20th December - work and holiday plans - so have to wait until then. The free 7 day BMW insurance is ok, isn't it? I have to arrange my own soon.
So looking forward to this, I had a Passat for 2 years - big mistake - and the BMW has an Auto sport box - haven't driven an auto in years.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2012, 09:50 AM   #2
JOHNBMWM5
Live for today tomorrow never comes
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2022 LCI Marina Bay Blue/ Smok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Respm View Post
Just had a call from my dealer in Bristol, my 320d Lux has just left the plant, expected in Bristol between 3rd and 7th December. I thought they only started to make it yesterday - I must be wrong.
Sadly I can't pick it up until the 20th December - work and holiday plans - so have to wait until then. The free 7 day BMW insurance is ok, isn't it? I have to arrange my own soon.
So looking forward to this, I had a Passat for 2 years - big mistake - and the BMW has an Auto sport box - haven't driven an auto in years.
BMW free 7 day insurance is OK.
Good luck with the pick-up, I would be surprised if it got to southampton much before 7th December judging by the time mine took to get their.