F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Need help with bavsound/bimmertech upgrade

01-08-2018, 02:35 AM   #1
duercos
Private
Rep
Drives: 428i GC xDrive

Need help with bavsound/bimmertech upgrade

Hi there, I recently purchased a bimmertech pp82dsp amp of somebody on the forum as well as stage 1 speaker upgrade and underseats directly from bavsound store. I've been playing with the equalizer and had downloaded multiple tunes from the forum, but can't get decent, loud sound from the system. My friend's HK audio system in his 2016 5 series is by far better with much deeper bass. Is there something wrong with the used amp I purchased or I just can't get the correct tune for my car? I drive a 2016 f36 and the car had a hi-fi speaker version in it.
Is there anyone who could meet me and possible help with the dsp tune? I live in Brooklyn and would definitely pay some cash for your time if we could work something out?
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2018, 08:07 PM   #2
gshoes29
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F30 - Previous 2009 e90

Bavsound + Bimmertech

You could get the tune files from Bimmertech, there are specific ones for the Bavsound setup.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2018, 08:34 PM   #3
duercos
Private
Rep
Drives: 428i GC xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gshoes29 View Post
You could get the tune files from Bimmertech, there are specific ones for the Bavsound setup.
I already did, once from the forum, and then emailed bimmertech, which is I think the same thing. The sound is awful, and also the way the equalizer set. Im talking about full bavsound f36 tune. There is definitely something wrong with them as I was able to get better sound on my own, but still not satisfied with it..
Appreciate 0