F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > Update: ACF Flash Tuned Pure Stage 1 Mustang Dyno-379rwhp/411tq
Studio RSR

09-22-2016, 04:11 PM   #23
FSociety
IG @bmwF9xG80
Rep
Drives: G80 M3, X4M, G07 X7m50

Garage List
2023 BMW G80 M3  [0.00]
2020 BMW X4MC  [0.00]
16' BMW X4 M40i  [10.00]
06 Cadillac STS  [0.00]
Dejan_ a couple of things but first thx for posting your review/dyno and info!
Not many come out the shadow and write a detailed review on their experiences regardless bad or good..

1st .. Mustang Dynos are known as heart-breakers but also known as easy manipulated to read low or high. Typically 10-15% lower than Dynojet. I've heard of numerous occasions where they're being told "Mustang is best because we can use it for tuning" but infact the Dynojet is the only dyno more consistent across the board with no manipulation tricks which is why is the standard even Terry only does DJ for a lot of reasons.
Add DJ to your list

2nd..
Enzo 313/363 on stock turbo ?
Did you get to do a ACF flash only on stock turbo too?
Can your Dyno operator add all your runs of Enzo in 1 chart since I'm sure you didn't just run once
And your ACF runs as well to see more power curve and not peak numbers.

Nice improvement on Map6 in terms of WHP, but what happened to the WTQ gains?
When you say map6 offers fueling flexibility that can't be had with any flash yet and now mentioning BM3 which has no ETA yet can you clarify more ?

P.S. Have to see what shivaswrath puts out on Dyno on his current setup sooner than later and analyze.

Thx again

IG: @bmwF9XG80

Last edited by FSociety; 09-22-2016 at 04:21 PM..
Appreciate 2
Jadar1752.50
      09-22-2016, 04:22 PM   #24
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSociety
Dejan_ a couple of things but first thx for posting your review/dyno and info!
Not many come out the shadow and write a detailed review on their experiences regardless bad or good..

1st .. Mustang Dynos are known as heart-breakers but also known as easy manipulated to read low or high. Typically 10-15% lower than Dynojet. I've heard of numerous occasions where they're being told "Mustang is best because we can use it for tuning" but infact the Dynojet is the only dyno more consistent across the board with no manipulation tricks which is why is the standard even Terry only does DJ for a lot of reasons.
Add DJ to your list

2nd..
Enzo 313/363 on stock turbo ?
Did you get to do a ACF flash only on stock turbo too?

Have to see what shivaswrath puts out on Dyno on his current setup sooner than later and analyze.
Shiva won't be putting anything out on his Enzo flash dyno wise. Have you seen his post in the n55 section? That disaster was bound to happen.

Dynojet will be done. I mean I can't give you guys 3 different dyno logs on every single dyno that's out in a week span, I have a life, I have a job I have a wife lol

Good or bad reviews are there for a reason. I've had good ones I've had bad ones I shy not from sharing because since 2010 I've been on here trying to help people because I enjoy it. Enzo got their share of a good review from me and in the end once learned what I know it was over.

I got my needs met elsewhere and this car is super fun. I
      10-27-2016, 03:55 PM   #25
FSociety
IG @bmwF9xG80
Rep
Drives: G80 M3, X4M, G07 X7m50

Garage List
2023 BMW G80 M3  [0.00]
2020 BMW X4MC  [0.00]
16' BMW X4 M40i  [10.00]
06 Cadillac STS  [0.00]
Any updates on the Dynojet ?
I see you took off JB4 and getting BM3 now

IG: @bmwF9XG80

Appreciate 0
      10-29-2016, 06:52 PM   #26
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSociety View Post
No I haven't dynoed it anymore since. I also removed the jb4 and sold it. Awaiting to setup my bm3 with ACF custom maps.
      11-02-2016, 01:19 PM   #27
wakeofdeath
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSociety View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejan_ View Post
No I haven't dynoed it anymore since. I also removed the jb4 and sold it. Awaiting to setup my bm3 with ACF custom maps.
Figured that was coming
We've seen ACF big talk on how great they are and their tune has no feedback or results.
No 1/4 mile slips no dynojet another person posted 44whp gain even with Sport Cats

OUCH!
Appreciate 2
Luminous743.00
FSociety3812.50
      11-02-2016, 01:56 PM   #28
F30_SixSpeed
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport

Hey Dejan_ how much boost were you running with the PS1? Midrange and then at redline?

335i M Sport 6MT || PS2 Turbo, FBO, XDI-35 HPFP, BM3, KW, MP BBK, OEM+
INSTAGRAM || BUILD THREAD
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2016, 05:45 PM   #29
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeofdeath View Post

Figured that was coming
We've seen ACF big talk on how great they are and their tune has no feedback or results.
No 1/4 mile slips no dynojet another person posted 44whp gain even with Sport Cats

OUCH!
It's the very 1st post in this thread feedback and results from my ACF tune? Ill take the ACF tune rather then have enzo destroy my DME which numerous people have reported so far.

Me removing my JB4 some how is interpreted as ACF didn't do a good job lol not sure how you interpreted that not sure what one has to do with the other. Rather I chose to go with bm3 and have multiple custom maps and flash via OBD anytime anywhere. I guess moving on to better and newer tech coupled with custom flash is a bad thing these days
      11-02-2016, 05:51 PM   #30
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30_SixSpeed View Post
Hey Dejan_ how much boost were you running with the PS1? Midrange and then at redline?
16-17psi midrange and tapered off to 14psi. It all depended on how I set up map 6. I mean it cold have seen 19psi but I'd be running out of fuel obviously as I didn't have any fueling upgrades. The stock t map was a limiting factor as well. My desire was and still is to be solely on 93 octane.

Car ran very well with the ACF BEF and JB4 dialed in, but I chose to go the ACF/BM3 route.
      11-02-2016, 06:54 PM   #31
Luminous
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Competition

Quote:
Quote:

Figured that was coming

OUCH!
It's the very 1st post in this thread feedback and results from my ACF tune? Ill take the ACF tune rather then have enzo destroy my DME which numerous people have reported so far.

Me removing my JB4 some how is interpreted as ACF didn't do a good job lol not sure how you interpreted that not sure what one has to do with the other. Rather I chose to go with bm3 and have multiple custom maps and flash via OBD anytime anywhere. I guess moving on to better and newer tech coupled with custom flash is a bad thing these days
Glad you're happy with the tune! Would be curious to see some 1/4 mile slips, do you plan on tracking the car?

As to your comment about Enzo "destroying numerous ECUs"... Where do you get this stuff?!? I know of countless Enzo tuned cars and have yet to hear of any "destroyed ECUs". Glad you found a tuner you like but there's no reason to be slandering others.

2015 SO M3 6MT

2015 BSM M235xi
Appreciate 1
FSociety3812.50
      11-02-2016, 08:00 PM   #32
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Figured that was coming

OUCH!

Glad you're happy with the tune! Would be curious to see some 1/4 mile slips, do you plan on tracking the car?

As to your comment about Enzo "destroying numerous ECUs"... Where do you get this stuff?!? I know of countless Enzo tuned cars and have yet to hear of any "destroyed ECUs". Glad you found a tuner you like but there's no reason to be slandering others.
@shivaswrath was more then cordial and summed up everything nicely and how he was sent packing. I'm not going to get into that anymore, you're right slandering isn't the thing to do but it's exactly what was stated a few comments up above and ACF.

I summed it up in my 1st post in this thread and very respectfully but it was the truth and why I walked away. I stated my experience and facts.
I had an Enzo stage 2 flash.
I have an ACF Flash now. Having had both I'm entitled to post my experience and feedback and yes without slander.

I'm not going to keep this going. Seems like I'm getting backlash because of posting certain things about my experience so be it. But I'm not going to pretend certain things didn't happen and everything was ok. I'll end everything here man.

Yes I'd like to get some 1/4 mile times. Yes I'd like to post them up. Yes I'd like to do more dyno sessions.
I'm happy where I am at and the support I'm getting.

You're getting awesome support and that's what it should be all about. Bottom line is what matters and what's important is we're both happy