F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > SORRY! GASP! site for Mercedes rates etc.?
GetBMWParts

12-29-2012, 01:04 AM   #1
akamomo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335i

SORRY! GASP! site for Mercedes rates etc.?

Sorry its off topic but a mediocre day at the dealership today has me wondering and a few searches show high residuals and comparable MF from what I can tell for MB cars.

I've tried a few searches and hate to ask so off brand / topic but the people I have met on the BMW forums are the best - anyone know by any chance where to best get the lowdown on December rates, invoice pricing, a CA recommend, etc??
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2012, 01:12 AM   #2
akamomo
Enlisted Member
Rep

trying benzworld.org but wondering if there is some magic compilation of lease info - rates and invoice etc
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2012, 08:36 AM   #3
chrisny
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i

Not sure where else to guide you other than benzworld or finding a good Mercedes salesman but I can say Mercedes tends to produce a lot of inventory, leaving a lot of good deals to move them and generally pretty easy to find what you want without ordering.

I'll also say the seats in the C class are atrocious, terribly uncomfortable. I would recommend an extended test drive before deciding they seem ok (as I did but on long drives they really are awful and by long I mean only anything over 45 minutes). And there is a lot of body roll despite pretty good handling. But drive one and decide for yourself. I think the c coupe may come with better seats and E class and above as well.

Personally, I like the driving feel of a BMW or Audi better over all.
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2012, 04:43 PM   #4
Tsuyoi
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 328i

Rented a 2011 Merc E350, and while the interior was good, seat was comfy, and ride was smooth, there was zero sportiness to it. It's a highway cruiser, not a sporty car.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2012, 08:08 PM   #5
akamomo
Enlisted Member
Rep

All is well. I recovered from temporary insanity after a bad dealer visit, regrouped and took delivery of a 335i from local inventory on Saturday.

I have to say though that my small amount of exploration led to telling me that the residual was very high and money factor very low on the C300, making it no doubt a good deal financially for the lease cost vs. MSRP. My girlfriend is interested in having a look when her Infiniti lease is over, so I'm sure we'll check them out at that point.

But for now the world is well with my new 335i M-Sport. Loving it so far.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2012, 08:10 PM   #6
Tsuyoi
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 328i

Pics!
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2012, 08:33 PM   #7
chrisny
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i

Good decision and spot on about Mercedes. High inventory + high residual = great lease deals. But BMW's are definitely more drivers cars unless you get into AMG models, and honestly, BMW lease deals are pretty damn good right now too.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 09:23 PM   #8
F30Alpine
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine3

Quote:
Originally Posted by akamomo View Post
All is well. I recovered from temporary insanity after a bad dealer visit, regrouped and took delivery of a 335i from local inventory on Saturday.

I have to say though that my small amount of exploration led to telling me that the residual was very high and money factor very low on the C300, making it no doubt a good deal financially for the lease cost vs. MSRP. My girlfriend is interested in having a look when her Infiniti lease is over, so I'm sure we'll check them out at that point.

But for now the world is well with my new 335i M-Sport. Loving it so far.
Next time you need rates, let me know, i usually have them
Long story short. He was a huge black male. Probably 6'2" or taller and 250 lbs. He was angry as hell, and I am a tiny 5'4 white male. So, I did the only thing I could, I threw my car into reverse and no one was behind me, and I drove thru the red light as I went around him.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #9
kobechrome
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335xi

Garage List
http://www.ridewithg.com/index.php/c...mercedes-benz/
      01-08-2013, 02:19 PM   #10
F30Alpine
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobechrome View Post
this is incomplete and partial information. For instance, most mercedes programs are at a disadvantage for 36 month term as they have other terms that result in much more favorable payment. You wont find that on this website simply because the company providing the doesnt benefit from you knowing the programs they will actually use when they offer you a lower payment.
Long story short. He was a huge black male. Probably 6'2" or taller and 250 lbs. He was angry as hell, and I am a tiny 5'4 white male. So, I did the only thing I could, I threw my car into reverse and no one was behind me, and I drove thru the red light as I went around him.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 11:57 PM   #11
kobechrome
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335xi

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30Alpine View Post
this is incomplete and partial information. For instance, most mercedes programs are at a disadvantage for 36 month term as they have other terms that result in much more favorable payment. You wont find that on this website simply because the company providing the doesnt benefit from you knowing the programs they will actually use when they offer you a lower payment.
Perhaps - but it was the best I could find in a pinch.
      01-10-2013, 05:00 PM   #12
akamomo
Enlisted Member
Rep

Thanks all. Like I said I went BMW again and am glad I didn't give up.

The thing that seems more clear is that the rates are just not as available in the transparent manner that this and "the other" BMW forum provide, regularly, accurately - and usually quite completely. I realized when trying to cross-shop how spoiled I've been with information while looking BMW.
Appreciate 0