F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Need help about trunk door. cannot lock and use fob to open trunk.
Extreme Powerhouse

04-25-2017, 09:02 AM   #1
popkanit
Rep
Drives: f30

Need help about trunk door. cannot lock and use fob to open trunk.

I have been install rear camera which I have joined the brown ground wire and power wire from battery.

After that I cannot lock trunk door and use fob to open its and kick sensor also.
But I can use trunk handle to open the trunk. I also checked with fuse 130 , 150 107 which they are good condition.

Therefore , I would like to need your help . What I have to check for this problem.

Many thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2017, 09:20 AM   #2
madmonkey
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 335xi Alpine White

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by popkanit View Post
I have been install rear camera which I have joined the brown ground wire and power wire from battery.

After that I cannot lock trunk door and use fob to open its and kick sensor also.
But I can use trunk handle to open the trunk. I also checked with fuse 130 , 150 107 which they are good condition.

Therefore , I would like to need your help . What I have to check for this problem.

Many thanks in advance
Without pics of your work, I would have to say that you somehow disturbed the wiring when you installed the rear camera. You will have to reopen your panels and recheck your work and make sure all wires are connected properly.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2017, 09:46 AM   #3
popkanit
Rep
Drives: f30

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmonkey View Post
Without pics of your work, I would have to say that you somehow disturbed the wiring when you installed the rear camera. You will have to reopen your panels and recheck your work and make sure all wires are connected properly.

Many thanks for your reply. I will recheck about handle trunk door and lock wire. Dear Sir , sorry for disturb you. Do you have any idea about where is the comfort access fuse for trunk?
Appreciate 0