F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Timing for pull-ahead
Studio RSR

10-13-2016, 08:31 PM   #1
capt_slow
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F31 328d

Garage List
Timing for pull-ahead

My lease is up in early March, but I'm looking to order a new car for December delivery, to take advantage of year-end lease incentives. There's a 3-month discretionary pull-ahead that I'm eligible for, but it wouldnt do me any good because I need to take delivery by 10/31. I'm not sure that pull-ahead is offered in December, so I'm thinking of scenarios

No-pull ahead, March delivery. Would I be able to lock December's incentives as well as the rates?

No-pull ahead, December delivery, March-return of old car. I dont mind paying for both cars for two months. I'd be able to cash in on the December programs, but would the disposition fee be waived when I return the old car in March? Especially considering I did things out of order.

Any suggestions or recommendations on what I should do?
      10-14-2016, 12:43 PM   #2
bmw-again
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 440xi GC-15 X1 xline

I received same offer yesterday not sure how it works was going to call CA see what he says. I dont want to take delivery until march due to car coming with PSS
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2016, 12:47 PM   #3
BEM-S4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon

You have to take delivery in December to get the deals. Rates and whatnot you can lock. Rebates, options credit, owner loyalty etc you cannot.

Depending on how many miles you have remaining on your current lease, if you've got room keep it and put the miles on that in the crap weather months. If not, turn it in early and save on your insurance. That said consider all factors. Are your tires borderline and an extra couple of months will need to be replaced? Etc.

No one is going to make you pay a disposal fee on your old car.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2016, 08:48 AM   #4
bmw-again
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 440xi GC-15 X1 xline

Went to my dealer yesterday they told me if I take delivery here in October I pay November they pay December BMWFS pays my last three as my lease is up March 26 5 payments left. I was told this special pull can be used all the way up until November 30th. If I take it then I make no extra payments they take care of last four. One problem is will there still be option and loyalty for November? I also will lose my BMWCCA $500 as I need middle of December for that. Im on fence about using this and will probably just pass. Im at 25k on 36k lease and my tires I never ran car in perfect shape.
Appreciate 0