F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > first time ordering...need some advice
GetBMWParts

01-19-2013, 10:51 AM   #23
wins76
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 335

60k for a 335i....wow. Does our dollar devalue that much? I used to able to get a E46 m3 fully loaded for that price back in the days. I am just shock that's all. Good luck on your new car
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #24
Wajhik
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i EB

Do yourself a favor and dont switch dealers for another $100 on a 60,000 dollar car. Your sales experience and service will end up sucking, stick with the dealer who treats you the best and gives you the best information in buying a car....geeze laweez you guys sure go through alot of trouble to save 0.4% on a car...
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 12:02 PM   #25
pallymore
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335xi M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wins76 View Post
60k for a 335i....wow. Does our dollar devalue that much? I used to able to get a E46 m3 fully loaded for that price back in the days. I am just shock that's all. Good luck on your new car
I know...:/ it's almost fully loaded...
it's about the price of a 528xi with similar options...but well, I'm not a big fan of the 5 series

Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 12:10 PM   #26
pallymore
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wajhik View Post
Do yourself a favor and dont switch dealers for another $100 on a 60,000 dollar car. Your sales experience and service will end up sucking, stick with the dealer who treats you the best and gives you the best information in buying a car....geeze laweez you guys sure go through alot of trouble to save 0.4% on a car...
to be honest...all the dealers I've contacted so far kinda sucked.
one of them demands more money, 2000 over agreed price, right before I was ready to put down my deposit. Have you ever heard of any salesman suddenly wants you to pay them more right before you are ready to make the deal?
The dealer, from which I ordered the car, treated my well, comparing to the others.
But yea, that was only before I placed the order. Now I just started feeling that I'm screwed. I haven't heard back from them regarding any of my questions over the past week.

Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 12:29 PM   #27
Wajhik
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallymore View Post
to be honest...all the dealers I've contacted so far kinda sucked.
one of them demands more money, 2000 over agreed price, right before I was ready to put down my deposit. Have you ever heard of any salesman suddenly wants you to pay them more right before you are ready to make the deal?
The dealer, from which I ordered the car, treated my well, comparing to the others.
But yea, that was only before I placed the order. Now I just started feeling that I'm screwed. I haven't heard back from them regarding any of my questions over the past week.
Its just a different enviornment I guess....BMW has become like chevy dealers, everyones competing and inevitibly the conversations all become about price and not the amazing machine your about to purchase...you end up with a salesman who dont know the vehicles and once the deposit/order is taken they could care less about you because they made $150 on the sale...
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 12:55 PM   #28
pallymore
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wajhik View Post
Its just a different enviornment I guess....BMW has become like chevy dealers, everyones competing and inevitibly the conversations all become about price and not the amazing machine your about to purchase...you end up with a salesman who dont know the vehicles and once the deposit/order is taken they could care less about you because they made $150 on the sale...

That's exactly what I'm thinking right now.
I've been researching for cars in this price range for quite a long time. and the new 3 series really got me. But the buying experience was really frustrating and disappointing. Now I'm just hoping the dealer doesn't try to be shady when the car is delivered (hopefully it will be delivered)

Appreciate 0
      01-21-2013, 07:36 PM   #29
pallymore
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Update...
I've been calling and emailing the salesperson regarding the production number.
guess what.
HE DOES NOT HAVE ONE.
And I asked him if he has an allocation for this model and all he said was "yes yes we have one allocation for this model, we can order it now" , three times, before I put down my deposit.

So, how do I get my deposit back? I'm not buying anything from them even if they can get an allocation tomorrow.

I hate liars.

Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 03:19 PM   #30
Wajhik
Private
Rep

Problem is these guys dont bother realizing when certain allocations are scarce, and assume they can get one...its amazing how distant they become when the order is taken. You can simply ask for your deposit back, tell them you went with a different car they will give it back. And I PM'ed you...
Appreciate 0