F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Performance center pickup question?
proTUNING Freaks

11-16-2013, 10:12 AM   #1
James550i6spd
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW x5

Performance center pickup question?

Hey guys,

So my car will be ready for pick up at the dealer in mid December. However the dealer is also giving me the option of doing a Performance Center pick up but it will not get there until mid-January (due to shipping schedules I believe)

Anyway, regardless of what I choose the dealer is telling me I need to get all my lease paperwork done by December (lease fees, down payment, first month payment), even if the car won't be available at the perf center until January.

Therefore if I choose Performance Center delivery I would have made my first lease payment in December but I will not be able to pick it up until January. I would've essentially lost about a month.

The dealer tells me this is one of the downsides of Performance Center pick up, but I just can't imagine people agreeing to make a lease payment and not actually have the car for several weeks. Is this true with performance center pickup?

ISO of Manual 535/550/335
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2013, 10:33 AM   #2
Deleted853
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Car

1 week before pickup...my parents just signed their lease, and are doing performance center delivery Monday.
Appreciate 0