F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > Retrofit F30 halogen to M4 concept headlights
GetBMWParts

03-31-2018, 08:33 PM   #23
brh189
Private
Rep
Drives: f30

Quote:
Originally Posted by kons View Post
So I looked around for a while how I can get my halogens retrofitted myself, so I came to the conclusion that it would be so much work, and hassle which I didn't have time for.

I recently asked a good family friend to help me out, so I decided to post a few updates and show them off a little because I haven't seen these done yet. Ofcourse and if anyone has any tips on what else I should add on or do.

The first update that I got,

update 2 covered up the chrome with carbon fiber, and added a little red. Removed the orange signal light.

Update 3

Update 4 added on a LED Strip on top.

Update 5

Update 6 Made it so the LED strip would operate as a white day time running light and change to a blinking orange signal light when signaling to change lanes

01/21/2016 update

If anyone has more ideas what I should add or remove I'm open for ideas!

Please let me know what you think!

That looks really nice you actually encourage me to retrofit my original halogen lights I have one question what did you use to attach your angel eyes to the reflector
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 01:59 AM   #24
new36956
Registered
Rep
Drives: f30

nice
Appreciate 0