F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA > Here's a pic of mine..
GetBMWParts

11-01-2012, 03:14 PM   #23
Alpine*
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2 G87

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Sport328i View Post
All these M-Sports in Estoril Blue are making me Jealous. Mine is being delivered Friday morning - Estoril with Coral red
Saw your car down there yesterday, bold choice with coral interior, but hey we are all different. Personally I love coral, I had it in an AW 135 a few years back.

We are thinking a 328i .... Again. Need to get it priced up, want a manual and they are non existent in floor stock and not likely to exist either apparently no one orders it
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2012, 10:46 PM   #24
screenshot
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 LCI M3 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineM3E92 View Post
Need to get it priced up, want a manual and they are non existent in floor stock and not likely to exist either apparently no one orders it
+1. Considered a manual too as I wanted to get back in one after 8 years of Auto driving. Problem is, it practically bans the Missus from driving the new car which is a bit evil, and not sure if there will be any buyers at the end of the lease!
Appreciate 0