F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts > Anybody on Oahu? Selling Mats & Iphone Adapter
Extreme Powerhouse

09-07-2012, 01:41 AM   #1
vaderone
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Z4 3.0

Anybody on Oahu? Selling Mats & Iphone Adapter

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
My car got bought back. Transmission failures. Had the car for two months. I have the accessory performance trunk cargo mat with red border, Front & Rear Carpet mats with Red Border, and Iphone 4 adapter.

Selling for great price. PLease PM I can send pictures if you are interested. THe mats are in excellent shape.
Thanks

Appreciate 0
      09-07-2012, 02:12 AM   #2
Hayir
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i modern line

Just curious. Did you get all your money back? What about the tax? Did you have any loss due to this buy back?

Good luck with the sale.
      09-07-2012, 07:53 AM   #3
jtuds
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335rwd Dinan S2

so you're not gonna drive a BMW now?
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2012, 12:40 PM   #4
vaderone
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Z4 3.0

BMW was really good with the buy back. The only amount I paid for was the miles I used which was less than 500 miles. They way it works is that BMW NA approves the buy back and then a separate insurance company actually makes the payment. Once BMW NA approves you get a check within two weeks. Very satisfied how it was all handled.

This was my 4th BMW and the last two had unusual problems. In my case of the 328i the transmission would race and drop into gear then burnout. This resulted in the transmission killing itself. After the transmission was replaced the transmission would rev after you lifted your foot off and lose power like it was shifted into neutral. So you could say your confidence gets a little shot. I personally think it has something to do the ASS and the engaging the gears, but that is just my guess. My 2010 Z4 would stall and eventually fixed with several software fixes. Enjoyed the Z4. Probably going to wait a little while and let the technology mature, and revisit my options. This car was for my teenage son whose confidence was a bit let down with the issues and a parents concern for safety. Didn't know what else to get that I would let my son drive. We just got a bad one, but BMW did us right. No hard feelings.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #5
tonimir1
Rep
Drives: 2012 bmw 328i

i am intrested in mats you have , expecially bmw logo fron with red accent, what is your cost and send some pictures
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2012, 09:04 PM   #6
Jamesons Viggen
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '98 M Roadster stg 2+ S/C

Charger iphone specific or for ipod touch too?

'98 Dinan/RMS stage 2+(VAC cams, CES Cutring etc)
'15 Buick Regal "T"(wife)
'06 Saab 9-5 Combi 5mt (full suspension, LSD, clipped turbo etc)
Appreciate 0