F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Anyone got rear seat storage bag?
Studio RSR

05-05-2013, 11:02 AM   #23
ad78
Yr1OfD1
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F34 M Sport

i have 2 kids, age 4 and 14mos. full car seat and a booster at the back, in the middle i can still roll down the cupholder. the eldest is putting her all stuff in there, iPad and snacks in ziplock and her fave drink. my wife sits in front with her diaper bag and baby stuff.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #24
Poohbore
Second Lieutenant
Wales
Rep
Drives: Mineral White F31 xDrive

For me it's a little expensive for what it is. When my kids were small the normal baby bag would go in the back. Now the kids are older they each have a small zipped bag to keep their crap in. As for drinks in the back, not while I still draw a breath !

Lets play nicely now :-)
      05-05-2013, 12:15 PM   #25
RPM90
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i M-sport AT

There really is NO reason to get personal about this at all.
Seems too often people are just looking for anything just to jump in and attack someone's different opinion.

If you don't like the dang bag, fine. But what is the point of personal attack?
There isn't one.
Kids! Play nice, or take your things and leave the sandbox.
"NO sandbox for you! 2 years!", says the post nazi.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2013, 04:27 PM   #26
shivaswrath
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM90
There really is NO reason to get personal about this at all.
Seems too often people are just looking for anything just to jump in and attack someone's different opinion.

If you don't like the dang bag, fine. But what is the point of personal attack?
There isn't one.
Kids! Play nice, or take your things and leave the sandbox.
"NO sandbox for you! 2 years!", says the post nazi.
Post went south when the new DB started calling us all Einsteins...mom! I'd send him a nice e-spanking Mod ;-)

M Performance Exhaust/Brakes/Suspension/LSD|Bav Stage 1/AMP||ER CP/IC/DP/OC | Dinan CAI/N55 PWG BIG TURBO|BMWF30.com
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2013, 09:16 PM   #27
RPM90
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i M-sport AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivaswrath View Post
Post went south when the new DB started calling us all Einsteins...mom! I'd send him a nice e-spanking Mod ;-)

I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, just the general hostility over nothing.

And when you call me Mom, make sure to capitalize it!
Why I oughta.....go to your room and no computer. Just sit there and think about how you hurt the baby Jesus feelings.

I kid of course.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 08:09 AM   #28
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015, 740 LdX, Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzyqu View Post

The storage bag's a piece of crap, and not justified by "you can put baby stuff in there along with still having cupholders", that's like designing a $200 designer barf bag for those who get car sick.

Dude, that's an excellent idea. We could make millions. Did you know that 18% of the population experiences severe motion sickness when traveling in the rear seat of a cramped vehicle? We can make a fancy barf bag---with the BMW Lifestyles logo!

Presenting the BMW Burp Bag. We will keep it understated. "The only burp bag that's big enough to store chunks." It can double as a BMW used tampon holder, too.

"For those heavy days when your hubby won't stop, the BMW Burp Bag keeps you going by storing your bloody rags."

Dishwasher safe!
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 04:27 PM   #29
Vitoco
Infidel
Rep
Drives: iX3 LCI M Pro Carbon B

Expensive, unneccesary combination of features etc.. If you need a car, why buy an expensive bimmer wirh a bunch of unnecessary features when an - 89 Nissan Micra can do an equally good job of transporting you from point A to point B? Hell, ride a bike!

Point is, whether YOU don't like it or need it there's always other people finding it useful and fulfilling a purpose for them and theyre ready to pay a lil' premium for it. It's great that bmw offer a bunch of shit accessories so we have a variety of useless stuff to choose from. Just dissing it like that is fu*king narrowminded AND stupid.

Peace.

Former: Glacier Ag. F31 328iA RWD M Sport oct. 2012, sold July 2022
| Sport Automatic | Adap. M Susp. | Pano. Moonroof | 20" ATS Racelight Grey w. Michelin PSS| M Sport brakes | Harman Kardon | Elec. Seats | PDC F&R | ACC Stop&Go | 335i MPE | Perf. Parts |
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2013, 09:53 AM   #30
Tsuyoi
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitoco View Post
Expensive, unneccesary combination of features etc.. If you need a car, why buy an expensive bimmer wirh a bunch of unnecessary features when an - 89 Nissan Micra can do an equally good job of transporting you from point A to point B? Hell, ride a bike!

Point is, whether YOU don't like it or need it there's always other people finding it useful and fulfilling a purpose for them and theyre ready to pay a lil' premium for it. It's great that bmw offer a bunch of shit accessories so we have a variety of useless stuff to choose from. Just dissing it like that is fu*king narrowminded AND stupid.

Peace.
Calling people narrowminded and stupid for their opinions on an accessory is narrowminded and stupid.

That is all.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2013, 10:08 AM   #31
Vitoco
Infidel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoi View Post
Calling people narrowminded and stupid for their opinions on an accessory is narrowminded and stupid.

That is all.
Sure, IF that opinion was more like "I dont need it, someone else might find it useful" instead of "Who tha fuck could possibly need this, sooooooo stupid!". Are u a teen? cause your answer really made me feel you might be.

| Sport Automatic | Adap. M Susp. | Pano. Moonroof | 20" ATS Racelight Grey w. Michelin PSS| M Sport brakes | Harman Kardon | Elec. Seats | PDC F&R | ACC Stop&Go | 335i MPE | Perf. Parts |
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2013, 08:21 PM   #32
Tsuyoi
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 328i

Quote:
Sure, IF that opinion was more like "I dont need it, someone else might find it useful" instead of "Who tha fuck could possibly need this, sooooooo stupid!". Are u a teen? cause your answer really made me feel you might be.
We expressed our opinion that the product was not useful and redundant/ridiculously expensive. That's our opinion. We never made any personal attacks on ppl who might like them, so I don't see what justifies your personal attacks on us.

I can only guess you take a lot of crap during your day, and somehow feel entitled/justified in bashing other people on these forums.

No, I'm not a teen. And honestly I'm acting a lot more maturely than you are right now.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 01:41 AM   #33
ZigmundUK
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: I20 IX M60 Oxide Grey

Garage List
Quote:
None of you got a baby or kids I presume; slap the child seat on one side, your wife on the other and voila! you're ready to go on a long trip where she can have baby-things stuffed in it AND use the cup holders instead of a having a bag cramped down between her feet. It amazes me sometimes how so many forum members never really learn to just think before they answer or judge something, average IQ seems to equal what a rock has got or something...
My wife puts the change bag in front of the child seat in the footwell- since that's dead space as the kid is higher up. I quite liked the pic of the bag but hasn't noticed the design flaw o blocking the vents. Suspect it's the big standard one they use for the 5 as well where it probably doesn't block the vents.

Well done to those whose wives sit in the front. For our first kid my wife got to use the front seat. But for the second the front seat had my oldest kid in it. So she is stuck in te back until the second is cool with sitting in a car without needing lots of attention.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 04:13 AM   #34
Vitoco
Infidel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoi View Post
We expressed our opinion that the product was not useful and redundant/ridiculously expensive. That's our opinion. We never made any personal attacks on ppl who might like them, so I don't see what justifies your personal attacks on us.

I can only guess you take a lot of crap during your day, and somehow feel entitled/justified in bashing other people on these forums.

No, I'm not a teen. And honestly I'm acting a lot more maturely than you are right now.
My day is too quiet, I come here to spice things up
No seriously, it was quite a bashing it got before I wrore the first reply, that was even WHY i wrote it. Its expensive, yes, maybe not useful if u got no kids in the rear AND your wife is in the front. But if she sits in the rear on one side, and the kid is in a seat next to it, then this is fucking useful. Sure, its cheaper to let her bend down n get the stuff from a bag in front of her feet, but u pay for "unnecessary" tech n luxury as you do with this car and all its features and what not. Why buy the nav when there are paper maps for ten cents or whatever they might cost?

That, will be all.

Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 05:19 AM   #35
languidmandala
Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: F30 320d xdrive Sport MT

Quote:
My day is too quiet, I come here to spice things up
No seriously, it was quite a bashing it got before I wrore the first reply, that was even WHY i wrote it. Its expensive, yes, maybe not useful if u got no kids in the rear AND your wife is in the front. But if she sits in the rear on one side, and the kid is in a seat next to it, then this is fucking useful. Sure, its cheaper to let her bend down n get the stuff from a bag in front of her feet, but u pay for "unnecessary" tech n luxury as you do with this car and all its features and what not. Why buy the nav when there are paper maps for ten cents or whatever they might cost?

That, will be all.
Back to the OP's question. Do you have the bag?
I'm interested to know if it does block the vents and how steady it is as a cupholder?
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 07:42 AM   #36
Vitoco
Infidel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by languidmandala View Post
Back to the OP's question. Do you have the bag?
I'm interested to know if it does block the vents and how steady it is as a cupholder?
Sorry to say, but I dont have it. But Im seriously considering it ATM!

Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 07:50 AM   #37
languidmandala
Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: F30 320d xdrive Sport MT

Quote:
Sorry to say, but I dont have it. But Im seriously considering it ATM!
Go on! You know you want it!
(& come back and tell us all what you think)
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2013, 09:35 AM   #38
Vitoco
Infidel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by languidmandala View Post
Go on! You know you want it!
(& come back and tell us all what you think)
Haha, yeah won't promise anything but we'll see

Appreciate 0