F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > Request: Maz335i
GetBMWParts

08-02-2012, 10:30 AM   #1
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)

Request: Maz335i

Hi guys,

Just wanted to take some "professional" help from anyone out there.

I have attached two pictures below.

Can someone please (pretty please) photoshop the two images and add the following:

1.) M Performance Spoiler
2.) Black Rear Diffuser

Many of you have white 335i's, this thread will help you to see how the car will look with some photoshop mods...

The link to a M Performance Spoiler is http://www.f30post.com/forums/showth...ht=performance

Please help if you can...
Attached Images

08-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #2
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Canada
Rep

Anyone willing to help?

There are close to 100 views...
      08-02-2012, 07:03 PM   #3
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Canada
Rep

08-03-2012, 07:32 AM   #4
Koer
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 2014 Sec. 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz335i
Anyone willing to help?

There are close to 100 views...
Just saw your thread,

Im not close to my laptop right now but i could say that the rear black diffuser might not look so well on a luxury line 335i and yours already looks pretty awesome btw!! with both front and rear diffusers fitted it might be a different story, any chance you could get your hands on the original parts from bmw and have a workshop install them without looking weird would be a lucky strike IMO.. Dont know if the M parts would fit our cars. Basically you could really surprise us with a mod like that hehe.. What i think is that the luxury line is quite unique since its far more discrete than the other lines until you press on that pedal and see heads turn 

Btw does your sound system make a loud thump noise when listening from the outside by any chance?
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 08:17 AM   #5
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koer View Post
Just saw your thread,

Im not close to my laptop right now but i could say that the rear black diffuser might not look so well on a luxury line 335i and yours already looks pretty awesome btw!! with both front and rear diffusers fitted it might be a different story, any chance you could get your hands on the original parts from bmw and have a workshop install them without looking weird would be a lucky strike IMO.. Dont know if the M parts would fit our cars. Basically you could really surprise us with a mod like that hehe.. What i think is that the luxury line is quite unique since its far more discrete than the other lines until you press on that pedal and see heads turn 

Btw does your sound system make a loud thump noise when listening from the outside by any chance?
Thanks Koer!

What I dont get is that YES my car is a Luxury Line but how does that make a difference? The only difference between Luxury Line and the Sport Line is the chrome around the windows. And thats something I like. Personally I also like the chrome exhuast tips.

If you could help out with the photoshop request, that would be greatly appreciated.

I just want to see how the car would look before I actually do the mod. I'm sure with the rear diffuser in black and the black spoiler, it should turn out really nice...
      08-03-2012, 10:11 AM   #6
Koer
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 2014 Sec. 50i

Yeah i get what you mean, i dont know when i will get to my laptop since im a bit far away on a trip right now, if any photoshop junkies are reading this could anyone get something done like the op suggested?
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 03:52 PM   #7
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koer View Post
Yeah i get what you mean, i dont know when i will get to my laptop since im a bit far away on a trip right now, if any photoshop junkies are reading this could anyone get something done like the op suggested?

Yeh I guess its not gonna work...