F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > Newbee Questions
Studio RSR

05-21-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
MRC123
Rep
Drives: TRUCK

Newbee Questions

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
I am the new guy on the block in regard to this forum but have owned many BMW's along with a e46 m3 since 2003(but recently sold). I miss the heck out of it and about to pull the trigger in the near future on a new 335i.

Some questions... the NEW xdrives with the M Sport Package will be have a different body kit from what I see? I like it much more compared to the current F30 line-up! Also, the interior... what is with the fabric? Another Option?

I find it interesting that BMW comes out with a new 3 series and then immediately starts changing things for the xdrives.... but for the better for sure!

Also, I am looking to have my dealership install the Performance Chip that Dinan offers.... worth it?
Appreciate 0