F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Custom building a 328i M Sport
ARMA SPEED

11-03-2012, 12:28 PM   #23
Sharkinthewater
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdither View Post
I would be looking for Variable Sport Steering and ZF8 Sport Auto as must have options. Then would look for Adaptive M, Prof Nav, HUD, HK, Comfort Access. In that order.

I'd only worry about the HD radio if you upgraded to the HK, not going to notice it as much on the stock system.

Forgot about variable sport steering.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #24
Vitoco
Infidel
Rep
Drives: iX3 LCI M Pro Carbon B

Just a bit curious with the title, is there anyone NOT custom building their f30?...

On topic: the adaptive m chassi is a must, the ACC Stop&Go is really cool and effective - put on the autopilot and just chill in your seat )

Former: Glacier Ag. F31 328iA RWD M Sport oct. 2012, sold July 2022
| Sport Automatic | Adap. M Susp. | Pano. Moonroof | 20" ATS Racelight Grey w. Michelin PSS| M Sport brakes | Harman Kardon | Elec. Seats | PDC F&R | ACC Stop&Go | 335i MPE | Perf. Parts |
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #25
DerekS
Major
Rep
Drives: '24 X3 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by screenshot View Post
Personally, I cannot live with Black interior, no offence to others who love it and breath it, i find it quite morbid and thus I like Beige. It gives you that decadent and inviting feeling but of course, you can't afford to mess with it and must dutifully maintain its appearance which would be too much for most.

How about the Coral Red? It looks great and complements the M Sport ideology but will it resale??
Why don't you go for Metallic black with coral red/black interior ? Red interior, although not as popular as black, is OK for resale. Much better than beige !!! Black on red is a very sporty and popular combo !
      11-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #26
screenshot
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 LCI M3 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post
Why don't you go for Metallic black with coral red/black interior ? Red interior, although not as popular as black, is OK for resale. Much better than beige !!! Black on red is a very sporty and popular combo !
I'm feeling ya man.

I did consider this combination but the missus don't want me to get Red interior.. I think i'll have to over-ride her decision.

Think you might have solved my colour combo dilemma!
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2012, 11:55 PM   #27
screenshot
Private First Class
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitoco View Post
Just a bit curious with the title, is there anyone NOT custom building their f30?...

On topic: the adaptive m chassi is a must, the ACC Stop&Go is really cool and effective - put on the autopilot and just chill in your seat )
Not sure, if i wasn't so fussy I could probably get a deal with existing floor stock especially at the end of December when they are extremely motivated to move 2012 stock!
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2012, 11:58 PM   #28
screenshot
Private First Class
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkinthewater View Post
So true. As far as options, I find that the heads up display is just plain fun, the navigation system is indispensible, and the adaptive suspension is fantastic. The digital radio is nice to have, but you could theoretically get by with pandora on your phone and a bluetooth connection. I think all of the options you have look good. I would just think about what you are going to use the most, and work out from there. Suspension, navigation and brakes are probably the most important. In your case you would probably get your money's worth out of the radio so if you can squeeze in a fourth option I would go with that.

I picked the sapphire black for my ride because I like the look of the vehicle overall - a bit more subdued and classy IMO. Nevertheless, the blue is a fantastic choice. Two different feels. The black goes well with a suit and a nice dinner out, the blue goes well with your hat on backwards on a windy drive by the coast. Just comes down to your taste.
I have a Sapp Black on Beige atm but honestly I'm getting a bored of it right now and would like a fresh colour combination when I jump into the new car so that i'm completely sure it's a NEW CAR

I might go with the iPhone-BT hookup to get digital radio happening on my car via a Y-Cable. Can you or anyone confirm that would be feasible without the Extended Connectivity option ticked?
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #29
Vitoco
Infidel
Rep
Drives: iX3 LCI M Pro Carbon B

Quote:
Originally Posted by screenshot View Post
I have a Sapp Black on Beige atm but honestly I'm getting a bored of it right now and would like a fresh colour combination when I jump into the new car so that i'm completely sure it's a NEW CAR

I might go with the iPhone-BT hookup to get digital radio happening on my car via a Y-Cable. Can you or anyone confirm that would be feasible without the Extended Connectivity option ticked?
BT streaming only works with the enhanced BT, if thats what u meant?

Silver can never go wrong, one of few colors not hiding any shape or crest of the beautiful body

Former: Glacier Ag. F31 328iA RWD M Sport oct. 2012, sold July 2022
| Sport Automatic | Adap. M Susp. | Pano. Moonroof | 20" ATS Racelight Grey w. Michelin PSS| M Sport brakes | Harman Kardon | Elec. Seats | PDC F&R | ACC Stop&Go | 335i MPE | Perf. Parts |
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #30
NotQuickEnough
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 330ci & 335i

M-Sport Estoril Blue with saddle brown leather.. is such a thing even possible?
Appreciate 0