F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Interesting F30 Safety Feature
proTUNING Freaks

01-22-2013, 08:50 PM   #1
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Interesting F30 Safety Feature

Sorry if this a repost. But since this is my 1st winter with my 335i and the tires usually get low when its extremely cold out.

So today I was leaving my house and I got a prompt low tire pressure, I checked the tires they were all inflated, so I figured I'll stop at a gas station and fill them up. So naturally as I always do I switch to sport mode....but this time I noticed it wouldn't go into sport. So long story short if the tire warning is on sport and sport+ is disabled.

Ignore if you guys already knew lol
      01-22-2013, 09:05 PM   #2
giggity317
Lurker turned Poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 Estoril Blue II 328 Msport

nice little safety feature. now I know nothing's wrong with my car if this ever happens to me! haha
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 09:10 PM   #3
CE750Jockey
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 M240 'vert 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd1981 View Post
Sorry if this a repost. But since this is my 1st winter with my 335i and the tires usually get low when its extremely cold out.

So today I was leaving my house and I got a prompt low tire pressure, I checked the tires they were all inflated, so I figured I'll stop at a gas station and fill them up. So naturally as I always do I switch to sport mode....but this time I noticed it wouldn't go into sport. So long story short if the tire warning is on sport and sport+ is disabled.

Ignore if you guys already knew lol
I'm in Cleveland where it's cold as hell. This very thing happened to me yesterday. My tires were actually low, but you're right, it wouldn't go into Sport mode. And, of course, I got the dreaded "Windshield Wiper Fluid Low" light when the fluid isn't low.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 09:18 PM   #4
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CE750Jockey View Post
I'm in Cleveland where it's cold as hell. This very thing happened to me yesterday. My tires were actually low, but you're right, it wouldn't go into Sport mode. And, of course, I got the dreaded "Windshield Wiper Fluid Low" light when the fluid isn't low.
Lol yep cold here in Chicago as well same thing with the low fluid with wipers too.