F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > South Jersey Coding Help Needed
proTUNING Freaks

02-04-2017, 06:26 PM   #1
chazmink
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i M Sport

I posted this in the regional forum a couple weeks ago but didn't get any offers of help so I'm posting here.

I recently had the BMW Assist retrofit done on my 2013 328i and the dealer did a software update which wiped coding I had done previously. I now have a Carly adapter and was able to restore everything with two exceptions. BMW of Mt Laurel was going to do it but backed out today.

I need:
FEM_Body 3040-Unlock at ignition shut off
HU_CIC 3002-Activate NOAA Weather Band Radio

If someone in Burlington or Camden County can do this for me I would appreciate hearing from you. I live in Medford.

Thanks.

UPDATE:
Got it done with bimmercode app for iOS.

2013 328i MSport Estoril Blue, 6spd MT, Premium, Tech & Drivers Assist +, Bavsound Stage One/Ghost, Bimmertech Amp
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2017, 01:00 PM   #2
Joe@TopGearSolutions
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazmink View Post
I posted this in the regional forum a couple weeks ago but didn't get any offers of help so I'm posting here.

I recently had the BMW Assist retrofit done on my 2013 328i and the dealer did a software update which wiped coding I had done previously. I now have a Carly adapter and was able to restore everything with two exceptions. BMW of Mt Laurel was going to do it but backed out today.

I need:
FEM_Body 3040-Unlock at ignition shut off
HU_CIC 3002-Activate NOAA Weather Band Radio

If someone in Burlington or Camden County can do this for me I would appreciate hearing from you. I live in Medford.

Thanks.
We can do this for your remotely. You can PM me for more info.
Appreciate 0