F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Do we have valet mode in the F30???
ARMA SPEED

10-22-2014, 04:32 PM   #23
F32Fleet
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingc0bra View Post
What is up with this arrogant attitude, some people are real douchebags on here.

I could care less if its a KIA or a Ferrari, the point is when people spend their hard earned cash on a car, they want it to be treated the best way possible. Since when is that only a right for the rich??

Jeez some people are born with a golden spoon in their mouths and can't appreciate the value of a dollar. Already experienced this cocky attitude at many bmw dealerships and now from various owners on here, man what a disappointment. I thought many people would be grateful to have been able to reach the point of owning a bmw but I completely forgot about all the born rich douchebags out there. I guess it comes with the territory, no wonder bmw drivers have a stereotype of being rude assholes...
. No arrogance here. It's called having perspective that comes with age.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2014, 05:23 PM   #24
kingc0bra
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socom
Quote:
What is up with this arrogant attitude, some people are real douchebags on here.

I could care less if its a KIA or a Ferrari, the point is when people spend their hard earned cash on a car, they want it to be treated the best way possible. Since when is that only a right for the rich??

Jeez some people are born with a golden spoon in their mouths and can't appreciate the value of a dollar. Already experienced this cocky attitude at many bmw dealerships and now from various owners on here, man what a disappointment. I thought many people would be grateful to have been able to reach the point of owning a bmw but I completely forgot about all the born rich douchebags out there. I guess it comes with the territory, no wonder bmw drivers have a stereotype of being rude assholes...
. No arrogance here. It's called having perspective that comes with age.
Your definition of perspective is my definition of arrogance.

Remember not everyone is wealthy or well off like you so try and respect that instead of diminishing the value of peoples pride and joy.
Perhaps respect hasnt been something youve acquired through age so im gladly sharing that knowledge with you

Past: '10 370Z Roadster, 06 G35coupe, 02 Mustang GT, 02 Focus SVT, 96 Probe GT
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2014, 05:55 PM   #25
F32Fleet
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Remember not everyone is wealthy or well off like you so try and respect that instead of diminishing the value of peoples pride and joy.
Perhaps respect hasnt been something youve acquired through age so im gladly sharing that knowledge with you
I never said I was wealthy. Why do you assume such? I completely understand you're reaction though being that you live in Socal.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2022, 03:38 AM   #26
Drealf30
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335i 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Quote:

I never said I was wealthy. Why do you assume such? I completely understand you're reaction though being that you live in Socal.
I use to work for valet and they joyride even a Prius
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2022, 07:12 AM   #27
F32Fleet
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drealf30 View Post
I use to work for valet and they joyride even a Prius
Still valet joy rinding should be the least of ones worries. What they should worry about is door dings , scratches and other tom fuckery. Valet mode isn't going to protect one from that. One either valets and accepts those risks or doesn't. End of story.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2022, 08:21 AM   #28
Billfitz
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 328iX GT

I don't see the fuss about valet. If you're staying at a hotel in a city in the Northeast chances are it's either valet or the street. If you go to a parking garage few are self-serve, most have attendants that park and retrieve the car, which is the same as valet. If you're concerned about damage take a picture of the car from two angles when you drop it off. You may not have to. Valets have started doing that themselves, so people can't file bogus damage claims against them. I've never had a problem with valet, perhaps because I slip the valet a ten along with the fob.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2022, 07:17 AM   #29
oem.plus_440gc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i XDrive GC

Garage List
A lesson I learned from friends who worked as valets. Always tip the valet on the way in rather than on the way out (or do both). They'll be much more likely to treat the car with extra care knowing they've already been taken care of rather than just hoping to get a tip at the end.
Current: 2019 440i xDrive Gran Coupe - Alpine White, Coral Red Dakota Leather, 8AT, MSport, THP, BM3; 2015 X5 35i xDrive - Mineral White Metallic, Mocha Dakota Leather; Previous: 2015 Subaru WRX - World Rally Blue, Premium, FBO+Tune
Appreciate 2
Billfitz8215.50
BMW BRAD202.50