F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > In the market for a pre painted bumper...
ARMA SPEED

12-29-2016, 08:00 PM   #1
sds0918
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235 2015

In the market for a pre painted bumper...

I'm upgrading my exhaust to quad tip (awe exhaust) and am thinking about replacing the rear bumper. From what I understand the m sport bumper for the f30 should fit nicely. But I'm having trouble finding a merchant that will sell it prepainted (mineral grey B39)... and for the right price.

Can you guys point me in the right direction? Everything I currently see online is just primed and not prepainted and/or crazy expensive.
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2016, 12:52 AM   #2
jkwhar
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Xdrive | F15 x35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sds0918 View Post
I'm upgrading my exhaust to quad tip (awe exhaust) and am thinking about replacing the rear bumper. From what I understand the m sport bumper for the f30 should fit nicely. But I'm having trouble finding a merchant that will sell it prepainted (mineral grey B39)... and for the right price.

Can you guys point me in the right direction? Everything I currently see online is just primed and not prepainted and/or crazy expensive.
Theres a seller on ebay that sells OEM painted bumpers that a few members here have purchased. I'm waiting on some mods prior to purchasing from this seller. Dig around this forum for reviews.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281924884955...torefresh=true

FOR SALE! Sport line Steering wheel with heated, paddle shifter, vibration motor, no airbag | EDM Bi-Xenon adaptive headlights (SOLD) | surround view retrofit kit (sold) | KAFAS2 camera and ECU | FLA camera(sold) | 6WB cluster (SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2016, 08:42 AM   #3
NotGotABimmer23
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340i touring - incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by sds0918 View Post

Do you want the bumper or just the diffuser? You will need an aftermarket diffuser anyway i believe for the quads. The diffuser does look great in matt black, doesnt need to be painted.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2016, 09:09 AM   #4
sds0918
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235 2015

I need the bumper and diffuser. I don't currently have m sport so my bumper is solid with it's "diffuser" so if I were to change the bumper to m sport I would like that painted, but not the diffuser that I would also purchase with it.

Jkwhar, I checked out your link and they seem to only have front bumpers.
Appreciate 0