F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Entropic Artist F30 European Delivery Thread
GetBMWParts

05-02-2012, 02:17 PM   #45
npgatech
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 335i

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivenByE30 View Post
Your film shots are less crappy than you say man!

Definitely a genuine retro feel...

if it wasn't for your F30 being on the photos, those pics could pass by for being taken last century...

I enjoy them more than you think, so feel free if you have more...

Awaiting for your GoPro video montage

I have a few myself, but i dont know how to put them together

Nice car and snaps

Exactly the challenge with me. I have about 25 GB of footage that I don't have the slightest clue on how to edit. I am thinking about downloading a trial version of Adobe Premier and giving a shot! Stay tuned
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2012, 08:33 PM   #46
npgatech
Private First Class
Rep

People had requested pictures of the guitar and I just posted them here:
http://www.f30post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2012, 11:17 PM   #47
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX

hey were you able to actually go into Andorra? I am starting to plan a potential trip and wanted to stay the night in Andorra. the BMW ED doesn't list Andorra or Liechtenstein as acceptable places, but I've already read that BMW will let you go to Liechtenstein. trying to find out about Andorra though. thanks!
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2012, 12:54 AM   #48
npgatech
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46M54325Ci View Post
hey were you able to actually go into Andorra? I am starting to plan a potential trip and wanted to stay the night in Andorra. the BMW ED doesn't list Andorra or Liechtenstein as acceptable places, but I've already read that BMW will let you go to Liechtenstein. trying to find out about Andorra though. thanks!
I did drive up there for a day trip on our way back to France. The area is of astounding beauty. I don't think we went into the little country though or if we did, there were no checkposts .
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2012, 10:24 AM   #49
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by npgatech View Post
I did drive up there for a day trip on our way back to France. The area is of astounding beauty. I don't think we went into the little country though or if we did, there were no checkposts .
Hey, thanks for the info- I obviously can't be sure, but I don't think you did. I spent a couple hours on google maps zooming in on all the roads around the border, and to my amazement, it's like the old world- there are still border crossing stations at almost every border, or a few hundred/thousand yards before.

I finally found this incredible tiny village in Spain on the eastern side of Andorra- Os de Civís that appeared to have an open crossing into Andorra and that I really wanted to explore. But then I read about it and found out that it is the only Spanish village that, by road, can only be accessed via Andorra. This road was maybe 15 feet wide, surrounded by steep, heavily forested slopes and the village was basically all cobblestone, save for the roofs.

So then I started checking all the spots where the roads in Spain or France come within a few feet of the Andorran border, thinking well I could just get out and walk into Andorra by foot to say I've been there. But then I went to street view to find that it's either too mountainous or not worth risking being put into a European holding cell for a night or more. I'll just have to call BMW when I know I'm going and ask them if I can go into Andorra.

Anyway, thanks- you're trip looks like it was lots of fun. Getting super excited about going myself.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2012, 07:40 PM   #50
npgatech
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46M54325Ci View Post
Hey, thanks for the info- I obviously can't be sure, but I don't think you did. I spent a couple hours on google maps zooming in on all the roads around the border, and to my amazement, it's like the old world- there are still border crossing stations at almost every border, or a few hundred/thousand yards before.

I finally found this incredible tiny village in Spain on the eastern side of Andorra- Os de Civís that appeared to have an open crossing into Andorra and that I really wanted to explore. But then I read about it and found out that it is the only Spanish village that, by road, can only be accessed via Andorra. This road was maybe 15 feet wide, surrounded by steep, heavily forested slopes and the village was basically all cobblestone, save for the roofs.

So then I started checking all the spots where the roads in Spain or France come within a few feet of the Andorran border, thinking well I could just get out and walk into Andorra by foot to say I've been there. But then I went to street view to find that it's either too mountainous or not worth risking being put into a European holding cell for a night or more. I'll just have to call BMW when I know I'm going and ask them if I can go into Andorra.

Anyway, thanks- you're trip looks like it was lots of fun. Getting super excited about going myself.
Sounds like an awesome plan! You will have a beautiful time there...
Appreciate 0