F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Mustang 2015 vs 4/M4
Extreme Powerhouse

01-04-2015, 06:23 PM   #45
snowghost
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 335i M-Sport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jair_onsa View Post
I love BMW's but I have to accept the fact that american companies are steping up their game by looking at the new models, mustangs,challenger hellcat, corvettes, etc.
Im not gonna say which one is better than the other one, just glad that there's more variety out there to fit everyone's needs and quality and performance seem to be increasing.
I don't think I'd ever buy a new mustang but they do look good and offer pretty good performance given the price. Learn to respect and to each his own, the only winner is the person that drives the car he wants to drive and is happy with it.
Cheers
They still have that sexy image. Primarily for me because they have the retro look. Some of the intervening years have not been kind to the breed.
      01-04-2015, 07:37 PM   #46
AudiA4
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 G01 X3 M40i (Black/Black)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jair_onsa
I love BMW's but I have to accept the fact that american companies are steping up their game by looking at the new models, mustangs,challenger hellcat, corvettes, etc.
Im not gonna say which one is better than the other one, just glad that there's more variety out there to fit everyone's needs and quality and performance seem to be increasing.
I don't think I'd ever buy a new mustang but they do look good and offer pretty good performance given the price. Learn to respect and to each his own, the only winner is the person that drives the car he wants to drive and is happy with it.
Cheers
This. Very reasonable and open-minded position. I would simply add the Cadillac CTS V-Sport to this list. It's a fantastic vehicle by nearly every measure, and it's high on my list to replace my E90 3 series.

2014 F30 335i (EB) 6MT, M Sport, Premium, Tech, DHP, HK, CW, M Brakes, M Exhaust

2006 E90 330i (Silver) 6MT, Sport
Appreciate 0