F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > BMW Individual Colors and Product Range for the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe
Extreme Powerhouse

05-25-2014, 10:34 AM   #1
Jason
Administrator
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Cool BMW Individual Colors and Product Range for the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe

BIMMERPOST NEWS
BMW Individual Colors and Product Range for the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe
COMMENTS

Exclusive style meets sporty and elegant aesthetics. The BMW Individual product range for the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe.

May 25, 2014

• BMW Individual colors: Citrine Black metallic, Tansanite Blue metallic, Pyrite Brown metallic and Moonstone metallic.

• Extended BMW Individual leather trim Merino fine-grain available in: Golden Brown, Cashmere Beige, Nutmeg, Opal White and Black.

• Leather-clad BMW Individual dashboard underlines the high-class, stylish appearance.

• BMW Individual Frozen Brilliant White metallic, Frozen Grey metallic, Frozen Bronze metallic and Frozen Cashmere Silver metallic.

• BMW Individual interior trim: Piano Black, Plane Dark Red-Brown and Ash Grain White, each of them with Pearl Gloss Chrome trim.

• BMW Individual anthracite roof lining and the

• BMW Individual steering wheel

• Door sills with the BMW Individual lettering

• BMW Individual Composition and the BMW Individual Collection can be ordered individually and combined with all equipment lines (BMW Lines) as well as the BMW M Sport Package.

Name:  P90151404-highRes.jpg
Views: 26544
Size:  41.5 KB

The decision in favour of a BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe expresses not only a liking of elegance, but also a high regard for a particularly aesthetic experience. BMW’s first four-door coupe in the premium midrange class is truly exceptional in its segment. With the BMW Individual model-specific product range, its uniqueness can be underscored even more intensively.

At market launch, attractive BMW Individual features are already available for both the exterior and the interior of the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe that fulfill the highest demands in terms of design, choice of materials and workmanship. All options are not only perfectly aligned to the character of the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe, but also form the basis for a model configuration that is precisely oriented towards the customer’s personal style of driving.

Gleaming brilliance or semi-matte finish: BMW Individual paints and BMW Individual matte colours.

With exceptional brilliance, fascinating two-tone effects and intensive visual depth, the BMW Individual colours available for the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe guarantee a lustrous appearance. A special pigmentation ensures a complex play of colours from which, depending on light conditions and perspective, various different nuances are created. The BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe comes with a choice of the BMW Individual colours Citrine Black metallic, Tansanite Blue metallic, Pyrite Brown metallic and Moonstone metallic.

BMW Individual matte colours offer further possibilities of emphasising the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe’s characteristic charisma. They can be ordered in the colours BMW Individual Frozen Brilliant White metallic, Frozen Grey metallic, Frozen Bronze metallic and Frozen Cashmere Silver metallic. The expressive, shimmering matte gloss effect created by these colours is particularly suitable for accentuating the dynamically flowing lines and the powerful surface design of the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe. They are produced in a special painting process applied exclusively by the BMW Group, which in addition to applying innovative technology also comprises a high degree of individual manual work. During the process, the matte look and the both visible and tangible velvet effect are created on the body surface by adding silicates to the clear lacquer.

19-inch BMW Individual light-alloy wheels in V-spoke design including mixed tyres contribute to the car’s stylish appearance.

Exquisite materials for a sophisticated ambience.

Handcrafted precision combined with most carefully selected materials also give the BMW Individual options featured in the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe an exclusive touch. The extended BMW Individual leather trim Merino fine-grain ensures a particularly stylish ambience. Exquisite raw materials and meticulous processing guarantee the outstanding quality of the soft, fine-grain leather surfaces for the seats, the door panels and the armrests. The extended BMW Individual leather trim is available in the colours Golden Brown, Cashmere Beige, Nutmeg, Opal White and Black. The leather-clad BMW Individual dashboard underlines the high-class, stylish appearance.

The choice of three types of BMW Individual interior trims offers the ideal prerequisites for a perfect combination with the selected leather colours. Moreover, the interior trims are characterised by exclusive, first-class raw materials and precise workmanship. They are available for the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe finished in BMW Individual Piano Black and in the fine-wood versions BMW Individual Plane Dark Red-Brown and Ash Grain White, each of them being complemented by an accentuating trim in Pearl Gloss Chrome. Furthermore, door sills with the BMW Individual lettering, the BMW Individual anthracite roof lining and the BMW Individual steering wheel clad with finest soft leather are also available for the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe.

Individual combination: BMW Individual Composition for the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe.

The BMW Individual Composition will also be available for the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe at market launch. It ensures exclusive styling in the interior and comprises the enhanced BMW Individual leather trim Merino fine-grain, a leather-clad BMW Individual dashboard, a BMW Individual interior trim strip and the BMW Individual leather steering wheel.

All features included in the BMW Individual Composition and the BMW Individual Collection can be ordered individually and combined with all equipment lines (BMW Lines) as well as the BMW M Sport Package.

BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe Individual Product Lineup

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 02:05 PM   #2
TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Premium or not, if I was in the market to purchase a 3/4er, the GC would be my only choice.
Appreciate 1
      05-25-2014, 02:06 PM   #3
Jmpascual
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G82 M4 Competition, G05 X5 40i

Very nice, a 435i GranCoupe individual may be my next choice. After looking at this car many times it is starting to grow on me.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 02:25 PM   #4
Biimmer
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G80

What's the point of this car with the f30 in existence. I've always enjoyed the nuances throughout every model release, but this just seems redundant...

Looks beautiful, nonetheless.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 02:36 PM   #5
x5love
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biimmer View Post
What's the point of this car with the f30 in existence. I've always enjoyed the nuances throughout every model release, but this just seems redundant...

The point is that people will buy it.

For example, I'd never buy an f30 because I don't love the looks (same reason I didn't go with an E90). The F32 on the other hand I think is gorgeous, but being a coupe it's not as practical as I'd like.

GC is best of both worlds for me. Better design and versatility in one car.
Appreciate 1
      05-25-2014, 02:42 PM   #6
Saphirschwarz
Major
Belgium
Rep
Drives: M2

I love individual and i picked individual options on my f32, but i have to say nothing is really "amazing" and it should be standard options, including merino leather.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 02:45 PM   #7
owerr
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i, audi a4

they should really make this stuff standard... As far as i know, the new merc c class all comes with full leather dash
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 02:59 PM   #8
Biimmer
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by x5love
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biimmer View Post

The point is that people will buy it.

For example, I'd never buy an f30 because I don't love the looks (same reason I didn't go with an E90). The F32 on the other hand I think is gorgeous, but being a coupe it's not as practical as I'd like.

GC is best of both worlds for me. Better design and versatility in one car.
Sure, I see your point.

In time, I definitely won't mind seeing m4 GC's on the road.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 03:03 PM   #9
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Nice!

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 03:48 PM   #10
tturedraider
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i M Sport

Garage List
Is this press release from BMWNA or BMWAG?
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 03:51 PM   #11
m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

That golden brown .
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 04:01 PM   #12
midwest 340xi 6sp
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340xi

I was just ogling the 640xi GC yesterday - but $90k is just more than I want to spend...This could be a very nice "compromise"

Two questions:

1). When will the individual choices be offered on the US configurator? I suspect they are not cheap
2). How well (or not) will frozen paint finish handle a Midwest winter?(salt, snow,ice)....
      05-25-2014, 04:10 PM   #13
secretanchitman
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 F82 M4 6MT

Garage List
"BMW Individual Composition and the BMW Individual Collection can be ordered individually and combined with all equipment lines (BMW Lines) as well as the BMW M Sport Package"

Does that mean I can get the 4GC in the complete M-Sport line/trim but only take the Piano Black trim from Individual? If not, could I possibly take another wood trim and put it my M-Sport configuration (let's say I want the Anthracite Wood trim from the Luxury Line and want it on my M-Sport)?
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 04:11 PM   #14
davidwarren
Captain
Rep
Drives: 328,325, 325, 335, X5, 640 GC

I guess those wicker cup holders didn't make it past the concept vehicle.
      05-25-2014, 04:32 PM   #15
X3paul
Banned
Rep
Drives: E9 CSi, Z4M coup, E65 730d, E4

I am so pissed with bmw. I was really excited about this car, made many builds in its website but looking at the pics here I just cant stand the poor interior quality. I am no Merc fan but bloody hell the new C class interior blows this one away. and this is an individual model!!
just look at the cheap plastic they used for the rear seats vents!! the merc´s look like they came from a Rolls and these look like they came from a Kea.
If only it drove like past bmw´s but not even that we can look forward too.

My only hope is that Alpina can make something out of this
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 04:35 PM   #16
ft1330
Major
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i

I think once you get to this stratospheric price point for a 3/4er you're missing the point. The 3 series was not built with luxury in mind (lightweight, rattles, thin insulation). To add these premium materials, is like putting lipstick on a pig. Make no mistake I love my F30 for the performance and driving dynamics, but luxurious it is not.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 05:27 PM   #17
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft1330 View Post
I think once you get to this stratospheric price point for a 3/4er you're missing the point. The 3 series was not built with luxury in mind (lightweight, rattles, thin insulation). To add these premium materials, is like putting lipstick on a pig. Make no mistake I love my F30 for the performance and driving dynamics, but luxurious it is not.
I agree with much of this. Breaching a certain price point on a 3/4 is a silly endeavor.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 06:00 PM   #18
Ryan9095
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 430i

Are these options going to be available in the US?
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 06:20 PM   #19
dL.
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M850i Coupe xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3paul View Post
I am so pissed with bmw. I was really excited about this car, made many builds in its website but looking at the pics here I just cant stand the poor interior quality. I am no Merc fan but bloody hell the new C class interior blows this one away. and this is an individual model!!
just look at the cheap plastic they used for the rear seats vents!! the merc´s look like they came from a Rolls and these look like they came from a Kea.

The only way we can justify is like what others have said. The 3/4 series is not a luxury car. Not even close imo. More like an upscaled sporty-ish car.

On a side note, the BMW Individual wheel is a joke. You press that silver part above the badge and it creaks like a symphony.

dL
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 06:54 PM   #20
mxa121
Major
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3paul View Post

This post seems so trivial! You have no idea how "cheap" the plastic on the rear vents are, they just seem cheap to you in these pictures. Also, why would that sway your opinion on a car as a whole, do you plan on sitting back there and touching it?
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 07:18 PM   #21
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

yahoo!

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 07:45 PM   #22
missehe
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4 - Alpine White /SO

how much would it cost for the frozen white paint job standalone option on an msport line model? can we expect these colours for the 2015 F32 Coupe?
Appreciate 0