F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > F36 GC - M Perf side sills and rear diffuser installed
ARMA SPEED

10-09-2015, 02:29 AM   #45
DG20
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340i

I freaking love this. Some gloss black tips would look really nice. Burger Tuning makes some really nice gloss black slip on tips now, and they're also slighty larger. They'll look killer

http://www.burgertuning.com/exhaust_tips_for_BMW.html
      10-09-2015, 02:12 PM   #46
Bleser
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 ///M3 6MT

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [10.00]
2017 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EB F32 View Post
I freaking love this. Some gloss black tips would look really nice. Burger Tuning makes some really nice gloss black slip on tips now, and they're also slighty larger. They'll look killer

http://www.burgertuning.com/exhaust_tips_for_BMW.html
Thank you for posting this! Picked up a set today.
Appreciate 1
      10-14-2015, 04:33 AM   #47
macfife
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 420d gran coupe msport

Found somewhere locally to will fit to my F36 a CF front splitter, side blades painted gloss black, CF rear spoiler and CFMirror covers next Friday. Can't wait for the work to get done, will share pics next weekend .
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2015, 08:16 AM   #48
cesare87
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 435i

car looks great! what front lip is that?
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2015, 08:08 AM   #49
macfife
Private First Class
Rep

Finally got it done!!

Side skirts from BMW and front, rear spoiler along with cf mirror covers from rw Carbon. Really chuffed with result. Sorry about picture quality, bad day here in Scotland. Will post more angles soon.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-24-2015, 09:26 AM   #50
tboooe
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F36 428i GC, E36 M3 - gone :(

"Chuffed" is a good thing right??

More pics please. Cant see a dang thing!

2015 428i GC - Alpine White - Coral Red - M Sport
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2015, 12:16 PM   #51
macfife
Private First Class
Rep

Chuffed = happy and satisfied lol.

Here are a few more ?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-24-2015, 12:17 PM   #52
macfife
Private First Class
Rep

Another
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-24-2015, 12:21 PM   #53
macfife
Private First Class
Rep

Last one
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2015, 01:22 PM   #54
macfife
Private First Class
Rep

Slightly better photos.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      10-24-2015, 04:56 PM   #55
Felosenco
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 428i M Sport Gran Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by macfife View Post
Chuffed = happy and satisfied lol.

Here are a few more ?
OMG, did you check the height/clearance of that kerb (or curb if you prefer) before you parked there or did you get lucky??
      10-24-2015, 04:57 PM   #56
macfife
Private First Class
Rep

Made it by 1.5 inches . Bit of judgment and luck!! Need to watch out going forward lol
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2015, 05:06 PM   #57
tboooe
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Made it by 1.5 inches . Bit of judgment and luck!! Need to watch out going forward lol
I activate my PDC sensors every time I pull into a parking spot with a curb in front of it. Even then, I still get out and make sure I am not too close before edging forward. Once I get my front spoiler I will need to be even more careful!

Appreciate 0
      10-24-2015, 05:08 PM   #58
macfife
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tboooe
Quote:
I activate my PDC sensors every time I pull into a parking spot with a curb in front of it. Even then, I still get out and make sure I am not too close before edging forward. Once I get my front spoiler I will need to be even more careful!
Think I will do same going forward . Share pics once you have it installed.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2015, 05:09 PM   #59
Felosenco
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Phew! I have taken to reverse parking everywhere so that it is habit, that way the sensors are on the part of the car that sticks out the most and there's also plenty of clearance to the rear diffuser.

Is that sunshine I could see in one of your photos? I'm an ex-pat pom in Australia so I can be cheeky. Actually, probably more of an aussie now as I have been here for more than 35 years.
      10-24-2015, 05:11 PM   #60
macfife
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felosenco
Quote:
Phew! I have taken to reverse parking everywhere so that it is habit, that way the sensors are on the part of the car that sticks out the most and there's also plenty of clearance to the rear diffuser.

Is that sunshine I could see in one of your photos? I'm an ex-pat pom in Australia so I can be cheeky. Actually, probably more of an aussie now as I have been here for more than 35 years.
Agree, will activate front sensors going forward. Yes the big yellow ball in the sky does shine in Scotland occasionally
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2015, 05:16 PM   #61
Felosenco
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by macfife
Quote:
Quote:

Agree, will activate front sensors going forward. Yes the big yellow ball in the sky does shine in Scotland occasionally
Be careful driving in, I have mostly found that here in Oz the carpark wheel stops are just out of range (too low) of the front sensors.
      10-25-2015, 10:45 AM   #62
macfife
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Be careful driving in, I have mostly found that here in Oz the carpark wheel stops are just out of range (too low) of the front sensors.
Put these on the fall/autumn thread also, gave the car a good clean and took these today ?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-25-2015, 10:46 AM   #63
macfife
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Put these on the fall/autumn thread also, gave the car a good clean and took these today ?
Two more
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2015, 10:47 AM   #64
macfife
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Two more
Failed to post first time
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-25-2015, 10:49 AM   #65
tboooe
Brigadier General
Rep

^^ I must say I like the way the Reiger lip looks on dark cars. For some reason I dont like it as much as the OEM M Performance once on white cars like mine.

Appreciate 1
      10-25-2015, 11:11 AM   #66
macfife
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tboooe
^^ I must say I like the way the Reiger lip looks on dark cars. For some reason I dont like it as much as the OEM M Performance once on white cars like mine.
Fully Agree, I really like the full m performance one on lighter coloured cars but was not convinced on mine. I am really happy with look. Being on this forum is costing me a fortune lol but you pick up some great tips and hope to contribute a bit more going forward
Appreciate 0