F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Possibility for Another Car: 2007 BMW 328i Coupe
ARMA SPEED

02-03-2024, 02:04 PM   #1
Ted Foster
Registered
Rep
Drives: something else

Possibility for Another Car: 2007 BMW 328i Coupe

On its website, the dealer that is selling it says that the following parts have been replaced with new components:
  • battery cable
  • VVT solenoid (intake and exhaust)
  • VVT solenoid gasket
  • valve cover gasket

Discounts and Dealer Testing: the dealer website says that ...
  • For cars bought at the dealer, there are discounts on maintenance and repair work.
  • Before they're offered for sale, all cars are taken on test drives for a month, to ensure that there aren't any issues.

Price:
  • The car is priced at just under $5,000, which is a better fit for a budget.
  • It’s been reduced from about $5,500. I'm guessing that this was done because the car has been sitting on the lot for awhile, because it is a coupe.

How much longer will the car last: it has slightly under 150K miles. I've read that this car typically lasts for about 200-250K miles, but there are cases where they’ve gone over 300K miles.

Other items:
  • I'm sure that this car has enough pep to make a safe entrance onto a city freeway, which is important.
  • I'd get a pre-purchase inspection before making the purchase, unless specifically prohibited by the dealer.

Your thoughts as to whether or not this car might be purchased are welcome. Thank you.
Appreciate 0