F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Drool s38 e30 M3
Extreme Power House
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-28-2014, 01:54 PM   #1
StealYourFace
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
141
Rep
1,728
Posts

Drives: 2006 330i sport
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Shakedown Street, Buffalo NY

iTrader: (1)

Drool s38 e30 M3

http://enthusiastauto.com/qsearch/?i...1#.VHi1gL5N3zI

I always thought this would be a cooler swap than an s54- big displacement and period correct for the car.

Has to be a blast. Can't vouch for the car or seller, just saw it and thought it would be cool to post.
__________________
Appreciate 1
      11-28-2014, 02:19 PM   #2
davis449
Captain
United_States
334
Rep
840
Posts

Drives: 2016 BMW Z4 SDrive35i M Sport
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: San Antonio, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealYourFace View Post
http://enthusiastauto.com/qsearch/?i...1#.VHi1gL5N3zI

I always thought this would be a cooler swap than an s54- big displacement and period correct for the car.

Has to be a blast. Can't vouch for the car or seller, just saw it and thought it would be cool to post.
There's an S54 swapped, mint Silver E30 M3 running around San Antonio. I know the owner and that car is flawless inside out and batshit to drive. He used to (or still does) own a BMW repair shop here locally.
__________________
2016 BMW Z4 sDrive35i M Sport
Dinan Stage II
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2014, 09:16 PM   #3
StealYourFace
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
141
Rep
1,728
Posts

Drives: 2006 330i sport
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Shakedown Street, Buffalo NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
There's an S54 swapped, mint Silver E30 M3 running around San Antonio. I know the owner and that car is flawless inside out and batshit to drive. He used to (or still does) own a BMW repair shop here locally.
Never said I would kick an s54 swapped e30 M3 out of bed for eating crackers
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2014, 09:54 PM   #4
dinanm3atl
Private First Class
5
Rep
132
Posts

Drives: 24V E30, E70, E32, E30 W2W
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

Delish. That is awesome.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2014, 10:40 PM   #5
markus037
Lieutenant
49
Rep
420
Posts

Drives: Alpine White 2010 328Xi
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Pottstown, PA

iTrader: (0)

EAG is known for selling only the best of the best when it comes to M cars. but man, you better have some fucking money if you want to buy from them. the good thing is, they go over the entire car and fix whatever is wrong with it, hence why the prices are so high. some of the E39 M5s they have for sale cost almost as much as they were when new lol.

thats probably the only place id ever buy a used bmw from and not worry about anything being wrong with it.
__________________
ASE Master Certified
PA Safety and Emissions inspector
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2014, 12:01 AM   #6
StealYourFace
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
141
Rep
1,728
Posts

Drives: 2006 330i sport
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Shakedown Street, Buffalo NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus037 View Post
EAG is known for selling only the best of the best when it comes to M cars. but man, you better have some fucking money if you want to buy from them. the good thing is, they go over the entire car and fix whatever is wrong with it, hence why the prices are so high. some of the E39 M5s they have for sale cost almost as much as they were when new lol.

thats probably the only place id ever buy a used bmw from and not worry about anything being wrong with it.
Agreed. They usually have some nice e39 M5s with reasonable miles for under $30, which would be a deal in my eyes.

They have some e36 M3s that are staggeringly pricey, but again, are nearly perfect.

If I had my way, I would buy a clean interlgos blue e46 comp pack from them, have them add cruse control back on, do euro headers and evolve csl intake/tune, and call it a day. Would cost about as much as a new 228i m sport but would be worth it to have a near perfect, dialed in e46.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2014, 10:26 AM   #7
markus037
Lieutenant
49
Rep
420
Posts

Drives: Alpine White 2010 328Xi
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Pottstown, PA

iTrader: (0)

manual E46 M3 coupes in good shape still go for a good ammount of money. A friend of mine bought an interlagos E46 M3 ZCP for $26k and he can probably sell it for that much, E46 M3s hold value
__________________
ASE Master Certified
PA Safety and Emissions inspector
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:28 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST