F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > F30 N20 Learning to Tune Bm3
Extreme Powerhouse

02-19-2024, 12:27 PM   #1
ProjectRandomCO
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i XDrive

Garage List
F30 N20 Learning to Tune Bm3

Hey All, Anyone know of any resources to actually write your own tune with MHD or BM3? I have done some very minor tweaking on Audi's and Subarus but no no real knowledge.

I have a fully custom built 2013 N20 with a big turbo and want to learn to tune and do everything myself but don't know where to start.

Currently the car is in limp mode since I need to code out the EWG, MAF, diverter valve, and some other stuff.

I have a tuning account with BM3 and have a copy of my stock tune but they don't offer any importable N20 maps to see what tables are adjusted. Any help would be appreciated, apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, I did a lot of searching this morning to try and find some sort of OTS or stage 1/2 tune I could compare to but haven't been able to find anything so far. Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0