F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > Which tint % to get?
ARMA SPEED

11-29-2015, 08:34 PM   #23
TheEqualizer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodarg View Post
BTW, I like your 55% PhotoSync on your MG. My installer only offered 35% and 75% or I may have considered 55%.
I'm pretty sure I called the same company. 75% is too light for me, and 35% is too dark for me. I get that buying rolls is expensive, but I'm sure Prestige would like to hear that their potential customers can't get the tint they want. As I get closer to arrival, I think I'll reach out to Prestige and see what options I have in the area.

I'd really hate to drive hundreds of miles to take my new BMW to get the right tint...wait, what am I saying?
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2015, 01:48 PM   #24
TheEqualizer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i xDrive

Garage List
The general manager of Schomp BMW in Highlands Ranch, CO just called me to "fix" an issue with my car purchase regarding a quote that was adjusted upwards twice due to error - I mentioned some of the details in another thread. Even though I had already bought from another dealer (status 150), he wanted to do what he could to make it right.

After telling him I was specifically looking for Prestige Spectra Photosync SPH55, he had a roll ordered, and intends to install it at no charge when I take possession. If he follows through on the offer, that's amazing, and a really fine effort to make things right. Since they didn't even get the sale, the best I can do in return is share my experience.

Not only that, but now others in the Denver area may have an option for this window tint! If anyone is interested in this film (only in this tint level), reach out! At a minimum (again assuming he follows through), we should have a few more options for Photosync in the area (35, 55, 75).

Prestige Spectra Photosync SPH55
VLT: 55%
TSER: 62% (SHGC: 0.38)
IRR: 90% (950nm-2500nm)
UVR: 99.5%
http://www.prestige-films.com/auto_photosync.shtml

I have way more information on a total of 435 tint products if anyone is interested, but I don't have permission to start a new thread yet.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2015, 08:07 AM   #25
Lukefraser
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 328i

I have 35 and 20 on the front and 20 and 5 on the back
Attached Images

Appreciate 0