F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Retrofit 6wb cluster on car with hu_entrynav?
GetBMWParts

05-30-2019, 09:02 AM   #1
RobTheBob
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2016 328i xDriver Sport Wagon

Retrofit 6wb cluster on car with hu_entrynav?

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
I have a 2016 F31 with hu_entrynav (no navigation) It has the basic instrument cluster right now and I would like to retrofit a 6wb. I understand I will have to add an optical MOST cable to the cluster. I just wanted to make sure that my hu_entrynav head unit has a MOST connection I can use?
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2019, 03:19 PM   #2
Jhnblckwood
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30 2014 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTheBob View Post
I have a 2016 F31 with hu_entrynav (no navigation) It has the basic instrument cluster right now and I would like to retrofit a 6wb. I understand I will have to add an optical MOST cable to the cluster. I just wanted to make sure that my hu_entrynav head unit has a MOST connection I can use?
If u wanna b certain just take a look at the back of ur head unit n see if u have the plug for the most cable in the back. My original entry hu has it but I also had a combox that uses the most cable.
Appreciate 0