F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack > 328xi Msport MODDING?
ARMA SPEED

09-09-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
Phamous
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i

328xi Msport MODDING?

ok, so i have a 2013 BMW 328i xDrive MSport in alpine white with coral red interior and i really want to begin modding it but before that I have some questions to ask you guys who are professional with these stuff.

BTW: thats my car http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=738784

Wanted mods & questions:

1) AW painted reflectors - How much will the DIY kit cost and how much will it cost if I bring to body shop and have a pro do it?

2) Tinted windows - My state law is like 70% light in, so how much can i really go to and what will be the cost approximately if i have a pro do it?

3) Coil overs or suspension?!?! Someone tell me whats the good and bad of each and what i should get on my XDRIVE. Also price of each plus labor?

So that's it and thanks for everyones help!
      09-12-2012, 11:31 AM   #2
richb811
Rep
Drives: 2020 G20 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328xi M Sport View Post

Wanted mods & questions:

1) AW painted reflectors - How much will the DIY kit cost and how much will it cost if I bring to body shop and have a pro do it?

2) Tinted windows - My state law is like 70% light in, so how much can i really go to and what will be the cost approximately if i have a pro do it?

3) Coil overs or suspension?!?! Someone tell me whats the good and bad of each and what i should get on my XDRIVE. Also price of each plus labor?

So that's it and thanks for everyones help!
We carry the AW Painted reflectors from IND for $75. Most paint shops will charge this for just the paint.

http://gtbperformance.gostorego.com/...-3-series.html

X-Drive Springs and coilovers are still in development. H&R and Eibach will have offerings, and KW should have their X-Drive specific coilovers out soon.

Figure anywhere from $230-$350 for the Springs and probably around $1599 for the Coilover setup prior to installation costs. Install times vary, but we usually quote about 5 hours for suspension install, so around $500
Appreciate 0