F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Who just ordered a 335i M Sport? This guy!
ARMA SPEED

01-11-2013, 01:55 PM   #23
GB72
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 335i M Sport Melbourne red

Pick mine up tommorow! 😃😃😃
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2013, 12:28 PM   #24
jtuds
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335rwd Dinan S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post
Congrats on your M Sport order ! I envy you doing the ED in Munich - that should be a lot of fun !

I'm sure you will be thrilled with your new M Sport, as I am. This car looks smashing in lighter colours ! You have ticked off the best options (Adaptive M suspension, VSS and M Sport brakes) that really upgrade the car. And you have chosen the best looking interior trim !

Your dilemma on exterior colour choice sounds familiar, since my original 1st choice was AW, but I eventually settled on Glacier silver and I'm so glad that I did.
AW looks great when it is clean, but in our wet west coast climate, it often would look dirty. I have owned several AW BMWs and they were all a pain to keep looking clean. Glacier silver is much more practical for me and it looks stunning in the sun as well.

Now your waiting begins ! Best of luck !
Thanks man I'm pumped about it. So far (a few days) I've been OK with the wait. But man, as soon as I get the car in Munich and drive it then have to drop it off and wait again, that will be a killer.

As for VSS, what am I going to notice? I didn't get to test drive a vehicle that has it but I got it because of what I've read here and because it was somewhat inexpensive...
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2013, 01:26 PM   #25
Jit_340i
South Africa
Rep
Drives: Glacier Silver F30 335i

Waiting for mine as well. End of jan delivery. Wait is killing me. Glacier silver, black leather, aluminum trim. M-performance grills, carbon fiber rear spoiler and mirrors. Gonna look amazing.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2013, 02:23 PM   #26
jtuds
Major
Canada
Rep

Got an email form the dealership yesterday tellign me BMW Canada informed them that Burl Walnut is not available in the M Sport package even though the BMW.ca configurator and salesman's computer at the dealership both allowed it to be added!

It's annoying because this is allowed in the USA (look at Stom_M3's car).

So I'm getting hex aluminum with the blue stripe.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2013, 02:23 PM   #27
jtuds
Major
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrajpaul View Post
Waiting for mine as well. End of jan delivery. Wait is killing me. Glacier silver, black leather, aluminum trim. M-performance grills, carbon fiber rear spoiler and mirrors. Gonna look amazing.
Are they installign your grills and spoiler and mirror caps at the factory or the dealership?
Appreciate 0