F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > TRSVC Module gone?!
ARMA SPEED

10-02-2014, 04:35 PM   #1
Stark7x
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Nothing, for now...

TRSVC Module gone?!

So I was coding my car 2015 M3... everything was fine... got to the last one I wanted to do which is Enable side-view cameras at all speeds.

So It's TRSVC module... I found the module, right click read... the car shut went dead. I restarted everything, connected again and now the module is not available. It shows 23 Ecu's... TRSVC nowhere to be find.

What in the blue hell happened? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
      10-02-2014, 05:40 PM   #2
Boostin FD
Bored all the time
United_States
Rep
Drives: Batmobile

That's for cameras alright. Curious about this myself.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2014, 05:43 PM   #3
Stark7x
Second Lieutenant
Rep

My side, top and rear cameras are working... I can turn them on, rear one comes when I put it in reverse... So how can module not be available? This is bumming me out.

Any way to get it back to show up?
      10-02-2014, 07:38 PM   #4
vithy
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 F30 328xi

Read your SVT_target from VCM and see if it shows the Entry on the SVT Tree. If not, remove battery terminal and connect it back to see if it shows up. If not, save the SVT_target from VCM, delete the TRSVC module from the list and write that SVT_target back to the car (Make a backup of your SVT_target from VCM). Let the car sleep and read Read ECU from Coding tab and see if it shows up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert7x View Post
My side, top and rear cameras are working... I can turn them on, rear one comes when I put it in reverse... So how can module not be available? This is bumming me out.

Appreciate 0
      10-03-2014, 03:29 PM   #5
Stark7x
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vithy
Read your SVT_target from VCM and see if it shows the Entry on the SVT Tree. If not, remove battery terminal and connect it back to see if it shows up. If not, save the SVT_target from VCM, delete the TRSVC module from the list and write that SVT_target back to the car (Make a backup of your SVT_target from VCM). Let the car sleep and read Read ECU from Coding tab and see if it shows up.

Quote:

I can see it when I read SVT... However still nothing if I read ECU. I disconnected the battery overnight... Same thing.

What do you suggest I do from svt to make it appear in Ecu?
      10-03-2014, 03:33 PM   #6
Stark7x
Second Lieutenant
Rep

This is what I kept getting last night when trying to read the module... then it disappeared. I get the same thing when I try to read coding data in SVT section
Attached Images

10-03-2014, 07:08 PM   #7
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
This is what I kept getting last night when trying to read the module... then it disappeared. I get the same thing when I try to read coding data in SVT section
I would need to connect with Team Viewer and have a look for myself at what is going on. You would need to be connected to the car and have Internet Connection for Team Viewer. If you want me to look, send me a PM.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0