F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Hello and help with first mod.
proTUNING Freaks

10-27-2014, 05:05 PM   #1
Smith39
Rep
Drives: Bmw 330d msport xdrive EB

Smile Hello and help with first mod.

Hello everyone, been watching the forum for a couple of week now and thought it was about time I said hi.
I have Recently ordered a 330d msport xdrive in Estoril blue.

For my first mod I'd like to Add the m peformance splitter, front grill and rear spoiler. I don't fancy paying the dealerships prices so just wondering if anyone has tried any other sources such as ebay etc and could recommend a decent quality kit at a good price?

Also if anyone has these parts on ther f30 please feel free to post a pic on here as I'm unsure of what colour to paint them, I'm thinking a gloss black at the moment but that could change.

Ps I'm new to bmw and modding cars so please don't be too harsh.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2014, 05:54 PM   #2
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X3 M40d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith39
Hello everyone, been watching the forum for a couple of week now and thought it was about time I said hi.

For my first mod I'd like to Add the m peformance splitter, front grill and rear spoiler. I don't fancy paying the dealerships prices so just wondering if anyone has tried any other sources such as ebay etc and could recommend a decent quality kit at a good price?

Also if anyone has these parts on ther f30 please feel free to post a pic on here as I'm unsure of what colour to paint them, I'm thinking a gloss black at the moment but that could change.

Hi mate, welcome to the forum!

From personal experience, get genuine grills as the aftermarket ones aren't worth the hassle!

I do have a Taiwanese ebay boot spoiler (pre painted) and rear M performance diffuser which are both well worth the money saved over genuine ones.

As for front splitter the Taiwan ones have impressed other forum members, and there's also a fibre glass copy one for about £120 on eBay in Europe somewhere that should be worth a punt.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2014, 05:56 PM   #3
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Oh and imo don't do gloss black as it doesn't look right. Matt black or body colour (or a mixture) looks much better.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2014, 06:41 PM   #4
Smith39
Rep
Drives: Bmw 330d msport xdrive EB

Hi thanks for the reply, do you have any links to the Taiwan parts? Most of the ones I have seen have been made in Europe.
Thanks again
Ryan
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2014, 03:08 AM   #5
Alex.G
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport (EB)

Hi try Bimmian. They have a CF splitter for reasonable money.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2014, 05:17 AM   #6
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith39 View Post
Hi thanks for the reply, do you have any links to the Taiwan parts? Most of the ones I have seen have been made in Europe.
Thanks again
Ryan
Diffuser that I've got: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Unpainted-BMW...item2595b7ae94

Painted Spoiler that everyone has (£70.70 with shipping!): http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-2014-PA...74260d&vxp=mtr

Front splitter that I can't guarantee quality: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-3-F30-...item2a422824cb

P.S. Anything you buy from outside Europe is subject to a fairly small import duty charge.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2014, 07:04 AM   #7
big D
Rep
Drives: 335d xdrive on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith39 View Post

gloss black
Attached Images

Appreciate 1