F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > BMW San Rafael?
ARMA SPEED

01-11-2024, 06:36 PM   #1
qh219
Rep
Drives: '21 X3 x30i

Question BMW San Rafael?

Esteemed Bimmers,

I'm new to BMW (excited!) and looking to buy a Certified pre-owned X3 in the SF Bay Area. Any good/bad experience with BMW San Rafael that you can share? Especially on the aspects of CPO / service department.

I've read concerning reviews on this forum about their service department. Should I be worried about the quality of the CPO inspection?

And if I were to do a PPI nearby, which shops would you recommend?

Bill Arnold seems convenient (also recommended by the thread above). North Bay Bavarian seems a bit far. Anything else?

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2024, 07:45 PM   #2
tturedraider
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i M Sport

Garage List
I would highly recommend Jon Shafer at BMW of Santa Maria. I know that is quite a distance from you. But, Amtrak has a train that goes there. Jon is the founder of Bimmerfest, which was the original BMW enthusiast forum. Jon has an outstanding reputation in the BMW enthusiast community. Bimmerfest used to be the premier BMW enthusiast forum. Unfortunately, after Jon sold it to a group who stayed true to what he had begun they sold it to a group that has ruined it and it is now a shadow of what it once was.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathan...medium=ios_app

Greg Poland is another top shelf enthusiast salesman. Greg is now the new car sales manager at Valencia BMW in Los Angeles. https://www.linkedin.com/in/greg-pol...medium=ios_app
member #388003 - Use me as a referral
& you could win a one day ///M Driving School!!

01-11-2024, 11:13 PM   #3
qh219
Rep
Drives: '21 X3 x30i

Thank you, sir! They don't seem to carry what I'm interested in right now... But I'll certainly keep them on my radar!
Appreciate 0