F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) > Michael Schumacher update
proTUNING Freaks

11-22-2023, 08:21 AM   #23
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf the Surf View Post
Lots of people want all kinds of things, but if the family wants to keep it private than that's what they're going to do.
As well they should. I think everyone has figured out by now that this is most likely a Terry Schaivo type of situation, but only the family knows for sure. The last images I have of Schumi are behind the wheel of an F1 car, and I'm content in keeping it that way.
Appreciate 3
Roman772.50
      11-22-2023, 08:44 AM   #24
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Lots of people want all kinds of things, but if the family wants to keep it private than that's what they're going to do.
I was that way for quite a while but it's coming up to 10 years since the accident, it's time to let the cameras in for the 5 time champ and it would be good accident prevention advice for others on the dangers of going off piste.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2023, 09:10 AM   #25
Murf the Surf
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
I was that way for quite a while but it's coming up to 10 years since the accident, it's time to let the cameras in for the 5 time champ and it would be good accident prevention advice for others on the dangers of going off piste.
I suspect that MS appearance would satisfy the morbid curiosity for many and I suspect that is the exact reason the family will never let it happen. If you read between the lines of what they are saying I have a pretty good mental image of what his condition is. And it's not pretty. I've seen enough people who have suffered serious brain injuries or strokes. I'd prefer to remember him for his career. His family is very lucky that they have the financial ability to give him the very best care and hire who ever they need to help with his care. So many others struggle with taking care family members with similar injuries and disability.
Appreciate 4
Roman772.50
BigHunk269.50
tsk941522.00
      11-22-2023, 12:15 PM   #26
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
The Schumacher's are smart enough to know people can't keep their mouth shut these days.
Appreciate 1