F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Tracking / Racing / Autocrossing > BMW CCA San Diego Chapter HPDE @ Chuckwalla
ARMA SPEED

03-13-2013, 08:56 AM   #1
mocohead
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '16 M235i 6MT & 12 128i Msport

BMW CCA San Diego Chapter HPDE @ Chuckwalla

Hi Folks,

Well I am off to the BMW CCA SD Chapter HPDE at Chuckwalla this weekend. Anybody else going?

The weather should be in the '80's and winds light so the conditions should be pretty favorable. I will probably only have two students so HOPEFULLY I will get some decent track time...hopefully.

I will be running my Hankook Z214's, my Carbotech race pads and probably an afe scorcher. They sell 100 octane unleaded at the track so I will do my best to run as much of that in the tank as possible.

If only somebody made camber plates...sigh...the Hankooks will be...well...um... cooked after this weekend. So if anybody has a lead on a good place to get a good deal on NT01's please let me know.

Video and report to follow!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2013, 01:45 PM   #2
pkimM3r
Banned
Rep
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocohead View Post
Hi Folks,

Well I am off to the BMW CCA SD Chapter HPDE at Chuckwalla this weekend. Anybody else going?

The weather should be in the '80's and winds light so the conditions should be pretty favorable. I will probably only have two students so HOPEFULLY I will get some decent track time...hopefully.

I will be running my Hankook Z214's, my Carbotech race pads and probably an afe scorcher. They sell 100 octane unleaded at the track so I will do my best to run as much of that in the tank as possible.

If only somebody made camber plates...sigh...the Hankooks will be...well...um... cooked after this weekend. So if anybody has a lead on a good place to get a good deal on NT01's please let me know.

Video and report to follow!
wish I could make it out. Have to pick up my parents from LAX on Saturday. Plus that is super far away I hope you are leaving on Friday.

I'm in for Buttonwillow in June and the autox in May though.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2013, 05:16 PM   #3
mocohead
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '16 M235i 6MT & 12 128i Msport

Cool deal! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Chuckwalla is really far from everything...and yet I have spent way too much time there lately. Hopefully this will be my last trip out there for a year or two.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2013, 07:51 PM   #4
pkimM3r
Banned
Rep
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.

Might as well go to laguna seca! For buttonwillow I couldnt stand the drive so I will prob get a motel for thursday night ha. Its on a friday right? Will you be my instructor??? I CHOOSE YOU. Ha
Appreciate 0