F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > F32 Sport line to M-Sport Conversion Help (100% noobie inside)
GetBMWParts

06-16-2017, 01:37 PM   #1
Sextus
Rep
Drives: 330i

F32 Sport line to M-Sport Conversion Help (100% noobie inside)

Hello all,

I finally stepped up to a nice car a 2014 BMW 435i

The car is amazing as it is, but with sites like Bimmerfest and a plethora of others I now have a pretty serious build list!

to start things off, I decided to go with a relatively simple but impactful upgrade, getting the M-Sport bumpers. Now, for the front I believe I'll get an aftermarket bumper kit from Selma. however, for the rear I snagged a pretty good looking OEM bumper. it didn't come with anything, not even the diffuser (which is good because I wanted the M-preformace one so I saved a few $). Now that its time to get it painted and installed, I needed to know what else I need to buy to have this fit correctly?

most after market kits come withe a lower support but I want to know if I need that or if I can reuse my existing one. thanks!
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2017, 02:09 PM   #2
arom
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 320i xdrive

You will need that plastic support piece. I did this swap as well and that support piece contours to the bumper. Does your car have PDC??

the needed part number 51128054200.
Appreciate 0