F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > Alternatives to OEM HID Bulbs
proTUNING Freaks

09-15-2014, 03:38 PM   #1
Fat Panda
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 14' 435i xDrive M Sport

I've noticed that the OEM HID bulbs that came with 435i xDrive don't seem to be very bright. Can anyone recommend some good alternative bulbs that are brighter?

I am looking at the Osram CBI, or Osram Nightbreaker Unlimited. I am torn between the CBI and NBU. CBI has the white look to them which I like, while the NBU has the brightness.

[edit] I just took a look at what is installed from factory, and it's Philips XenStart 9285
2014 BMW 435i xDrive M-Sport "Elphie" | Mineral Grey Metallic | Coral Red Interior | M Performance Package I | Premium Package | ConnectedDrive | bootmod3 OTS Stage 1 93 Octane Tune | M Performance Exhaust | M Performance Stainless Steel Pedal Covers | Dinan Performance Spring Set | Dinan Supplemental Ride Quality | Precision Raceworks N55 Ignition Kit
Appreciate 0