F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Frozen Brillant White 435 M sport
ARMA SPEED

07-28-2015, 11:12 PM   #67
pkkyeung
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 435i grancoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetZF36 View Post
Thanks for the info! That lip is awesome. Much cleaner look to the car. I'm unfortunately battling with my dealer. They up' my price by $90/mo today out of no where. I'm quite pissed and trying to figure out what to do.

Oh and your neighbors bi turbo is very sexy!
Sorry to hear that my friend. If you are leasing your car, the residuallcan change without telling you. Hope you can resolve it. If not, it is still worth it. You will love your ride!
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 08:02 AM   #68
malikphd
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i Gran Coupe xDrive

One of the best looking GCs on this site. Love what you've done. In fact, I showed my wife pics of your car to convince her that its a good idea for me to mod my GC
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 10:29 AM   #69
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by malikphd View Post
One of the best looking GCs on this site. Love what you've done. In fact, I showed my wife pics of your car to convince her that its a good idea for me to mod my GC
How did that work out for you?

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 10:54 AM   #70
pkkyeung
Private
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Thanks. You have made my day. Good tactics. That's what I did with my wife too!
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 11:16 AM   #71
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Hey Mike,

Just a mini rant. Please don't take it seriously.

When you are just being one of the guys and making nice comments about our cars, why do you use your loud, obnoxious, I'm selling something, bold, red-lettered signature? I get that you want to pitch your product as a gold vendor, but why don't you post ads when you are in sales mode and tone down your signature when you are just responding to a post as a regular guy forum member? Just an idea. Your many "nice car", looks good", posts would come across as more genuine if they weren't wrapped in an advertisement each and every time.

Its not a big deal really, but it gets a little old to me after seeing hundreds of your bold red Look at Me signature.

I'm probably the only one who notices.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 11:19 AM   #72
mike@x-ph.com
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Hey Mike,

Just a mini rant. Please don't take it seriously.

When you are just being one of the guys and making nice comments about our cars, why do you use your loud, obnoxious, I'm selling something, bold, red-lettered signature? I get that you want to pitch your product as a gold vendor, but why don't you post ads when you are in sales mode and tone down your signature when you are just responding to a post as a regular guy forum member? Just an idea. Your many "nice car", looks good", posts would come across as more genuine if they weren't wrapped in an advertisement each and every time.

Its not a big deal really, but it gets a little old to me after seeing hundreds of your bold red Look at Me signature.

I'm probably the only one who notices.
Hey no worries happy to get constructive feedback
Unfortunately the forum does not have the feature where you can automatically turn off the signature in one place and turn it back on in another.
It does control though how big you can make the signature. Comparing with other sites you will see that sometimes signature run are out of control with no limit to font sizes.

Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 11:31 AM   #73
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Quote:
Hey no worries happy to get constructive feedback
Unfortunately the forum does not have the feature where you can automatically turn off the signature in one place and turn it back on in another.
It does control though how big you can make the signature. Comparing with other sites you will see that sometimes signature run are out of control with no limit to font sizes.
Those damn inflexible forum features. If you wanted you could get a personal membership and respond personally with your genuine "nice car" posts without the obnoxious signature. But if you did that, you would be losing the opportunity to wallpaper your ad all over the place in this forum, so its probably not a good idea. Carry on. I'll deal with it
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 07:47 PM   #74
malikphd
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep

Quote:
It was going okay until I told her how much my initial wish list was going to cost based on the current Canadian dollar. I got quoted almost $8,000 total for ACS Springs + Dinan Stage 2 (MPPK) + Shockware (installed and taxes included for everything). A bit more than "we" wanna spend right now...
Appreciate 1
      07-29-2015, 07:49 PM   #75
malikphd
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkkyeung View Post
Thanks. You have made my day. Good tactics. That's what I did with my wife too!
Sometimes it works, this time it didn't... More pics welcome.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 09:31 PM   #76
mike@x-ph.com
United_States
Rep

Quote:
It was going okay until I told her how much my initial wish list was going to cost based on the current Canadian dollar. I got quoted almost $8,000 total for ACS Springs + Dinan Stage 2 (MPPK) + Shockware (installed and taxes included for everything). A bit more than "we" wanna spend right now...
LOL at "we"

Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 11:33 PM   #77
pkkyeung
Private
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Sometimes it works, this time it didn't... More pics welcome.
You can always do it one piece at a time.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2015, 11:37 PM   #78
itrocks4u
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80, F36, E90

Quote:
Holy man! Who is quoting you $8,000 total? Did you tell them you're not looking for a used vehicle?

I'm interested in ACS Springs as well, and know one other Canadian. same cars. Will keep you posted if something is in the works.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2015, 07:53 AM   #79
malikphd
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrocks4u View Post
Holy man! Who is quoting you $8,000 total? Did you tell them you're not looking for a used vehicle?

I'm interested in ACS Springs as well, and know one other Canadian. same cars. Will keep you posted if something is in the works.
Got the quote from an AD here in the GTA. Thanks for the heads up on the springs.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2015, 07:57 AM   #80
mackannn
Rep
Drives: Bmw 428ix 2015 - Bmw 120d 2013

Can you share some picture from the inside of the car?
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2015, 02:30 PM   #81
Evan_F36
Rep
Drives: 2015 F36 435 xDrive

Quote:
I'm located in GTA area too. It's been hard to find a ACS distributor here. Do you mind sharing where you get quoted? Also do you think Dinan's shockware works with ACS springs?

Thanks for all the sharing guys!
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2015, 11:07 PM   #82
pkkyeung
Private
Canada
Rep

First of all, attached is some more pics of the interior (as requested).

Second, did some more coding at a local shop. I got them to program the amber light to be off with low and high beam on. Also got them to code the amber flash to be off when I unlock the car. It is now much cleaner in my opnion. Also got them to code a few other things like: front/ top/ rear camera in motion, DVD in motion, M logo on HUD, instrument cluster, and navagation screen when start up, ability to use remote to open and close the windows, mirror, trunk. Also disable the navagation disclaimer message upon start up. Oh, and got the HUD to display phone contact list and song title.

Third, I got a local graphic shop to do a white line around the front lip. It helps to highlight the shape of the front lip in dark places and makes the front looks lower when viewed head on. Also makes the car a little bit more interesting. Let me know what you think??? Still debating to keep it or not.

Thanks guys!!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-09-2015, 04:23 AM   #83
Madriver
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 435ix GC EB/IW MPPK+MPE

White line on the lip looks dope! It gives more definition to the black lip for sure!
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2015, 04:29 AM   #84
Versipellis
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 F36 440i xDrive M-Sport

I like the white lip. It's almost like an artificial edge highlight. Definitely makes it stand out more prominently lower-looking. I don't think it'd work as well if your car wasn't white as well. :P
      08-09-2015, 05:58 AM   #85
Halsifer
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi RS7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versipellis View Post
I like the white lip. It's almost like an artificial edge highlight. Definitely makes it stand out more prominently lower-looking. I don't think it'd work as well if your car wasn't white as well. :P
No, it definitely wouldn't work. Holy crap, his car looks incredible.

OP, honestly, you have the car that I wanted/still want. If I could have done it all over again, it's this car.

Haven't you ever wondered what the Sedan is like? Idea, let's do a trade. I've got 27k miles, has never been past 3500 rpms EVER, never been past 65 mph, never been off-roading, never been used as an Uber car. Sound good?
2014 BMW 335i xDrive M-Sport [Sold]
2010 Audi A6 3.0T [Sold]
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2015, 08:11 AM   #86
pkkyeung
Private
Canada
Rep

Yeah, I agree. It doesn't work for every color. I have been thinking about this for a while. I thought about painting the whole thing white, but the front will be too thick and clumpsy. Glad it worked out ok. The only down side is it makes the front looks slightly lower than the side. But I am ok with that.

Halsifer, I know the sedan is much more comfortable in the back! My previous cars are 335 and 535. I kinda miss them! Actually, in some angle, I like the sedan more. It has more noticible fender flare, and I like how they break up the lines in the front bumper for the m sport models. I have seen a lot of them done very nicely.

Anyways thanks again for the support guys!
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2015, 08:56 AM   #87
rolltidef32
National Championship #17 and Counting!
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW i3s and 2019 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkkyeung View Post
Yeah, I agree. It doesn't work for every color. I have been thinking about this for a while. I thought about painting the whole thing white, but the front will be too thick and clumpsy. Glad it worked out ok. The only down side is it makes the front looks slightly lower than the side. But I am ok with that.

Halsifer, I know the sedan is much more comfortable in the back! My previous cars are 335 and 535. I kinda miss them! Actually, in some angle, I like the sedan more. It has more noticible fender flare, and I like how they break up the lines in the front bumper for the m sport models. I have seen a lot of them done very nicely.

Anyways thanks again for the support guys!
The white strip on the lip may not be for everyone, but I think it really makes your car even more unique than it already is.

I've previously thought of the GC as "ok", even in M Sport (saw me an Estoril Blue one yesterday). But after looking at yours in the Matte frozen paint, and the performance side, with those wheels, I'm now a convert from the 3 series M sport.

Car is gorgeous, might I say even better than if it were an ///M. Looks cleaner than the ///M application would be; never thought I'd ever say that.

You get a big ROLL TIDE!

Packs: Technology, Driver Assistance, HK Audio, Park Distance Control
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2015, 09:35 AM   #88
pkkyeung
Private
Canada
Rep

Thanks!!!
Appreciate 0